Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No this new ad must be doing it for shits and giggles? bleeping hell mick no1 needs make up advice from spermy brow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god the make up ad!! It must be a joke. Why the hell do these brands want to work with her? Her make up is awful! And those brows 😫

Reactions: 8
Why would anyone take beauty advice from a woman who looks like a cushion?
😂😂😂 she recently claimed not to wash her face or use any skin care products or make up but now she's advertising them 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Also what's with the white ring of skin between her face and hair line. It hasn't always been there has it?

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ her agent must be working all hours to have bagged her a make up advert. All I could focus on is how huge her face and neck is now. The weight is just continuing to pile on isn’t it. I can’t believe she is influencing anyone, surely no one aspires to be like her?!

😂😂😂 she recently claimed not to wash her face or use any skin care products or make up but now she's advertising them 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Also what's with the white ring of skin between her face and hair line. It hasn't always been there has it?
Is it receding hair? Is it bad make up, like she’s missed 75% of her forehead / couldn’t reach that far with the bronzer 🙈 what is it???

Reactions: 5
As if she’s excited for the school holidays! She’ll be over it by swan o’clock tomorrow
Get ready for two weeks of "pack ups" (feebs forgetting to eat OBVIOUSLY), flask hot dogs and annual passes for the entirety of North Yorkshire!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Get ready for two weeks of "pack ups" (feebs forgetting to eat OBVIOUSLY), flask hot dogs and annual passes for the entirety of North Yorkshire!
Yassss I am HERE for it! I haven’t experienced school holidays at Tudor Towers in real time before

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jim hates her in T shirt and jeans. What does he like her in? I think the look that she likes - little dresses with Docs or utilitarian is lovely on petite and slim women. Unfortunately it’s not a good look on chunky big girl. I speak from personal experience here as I also like that cool girl look but it just doesn’t translate to a big girl. She needs to explore what looks good for her body shape and get confidence from that look.

I think Jim just doesn’t like her full stop, regardless of what she wears! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why will Jim tell her she looks tit in jeans and a T shirt. But won’t tell her to buy and wear a decent bra?! Jim hun, are you a tattler? Come forth 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jim hates her in T shirt and jeans. What does he like her in? I think the look that she likes - little dresses with Docs or utilitarian is lovely on petite and slim women. Unfortunately it’s not a good look on chunky big girl. I speak from personal experience here as I also like that cool girl look but it just doesn’t translate to a big girl. She needs to explore what looks good for her body shape and get confidence from that look.
Yeah she’s never actually said what he likes her to wear has she 🥴

Reactions: 5
The outfit would look a hundred times better if her tits weren’t in her waist band.

how can she look at that picture and. It think Christ I need a new bra

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.