Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Herbert has never been, haven’t been able to see a dentist for anything last few years. I can’t even register my son & he's 6 months younger than Herb!

2 pregnancies, all the shite she eats & a tooth gem! Her dentist will be able to retire! However it will be tattle gold if she gets herself some pearly white veneers!!!
Ah really that’s a bit crap for your son! There are no dentists near us taking any nhs patients in anyway so we’ve always gone private not ideal but rather that than not take them and they don’t charge for under 16’s even private.

I’m sure she’s said before about remembering to do her teeth or some bolocks like that, when she had both kids she would have had a years exemption anyway so don’t know why you wouldn’t have just gone then it it was the money side of things. Even private dentists honour maternity exemptions

Reactions: 3
Ah really that’s a bit crap for your son! There are no dentists near us taking any nhs patients in anyway so we’ve always gone private not ideal but rather that than not take them and they don’t charge for under 16’s even private.

I’m sure she’s said before about remembering to do her teeth or some bolocks like that, when she had both kids she would have had a years exemption anyway so don’t know why you wouldn’t have just gone then it it was the money side of things. Even private dentists honour maternity exemptions
I wish this was the case for all private dentists, as it wasn't when I had mine, they still charged me 😭😭 (but then i do go every 6 months and dont mind paying because i had years of braces when i was younger and there is no way i'm letting anything happen to my teeth now lol).

Reactions: 4
The tooth gem has survived the dentist - HOW?!?! It must be drilled into her tooth?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They've got to have had a cleaner and got rid of them in a bid to save money to pay for the car.
It's the only possible explanation as to why she suddenly thinks all this household stuff people do daily is worth posting about

Reactions: 14
Can someone please educate me on how it should be done !!! 😁
I may well be doing it wrong but the biggest stuff goes first down to the smalls. Hang things like jumpers/tops from the bottom. Trousers also from the bottom. Boxers at the waistband and pants at the (shudders) gusset.

Have a minimum ‘turn over’ so you’re securing the clothes but not so you’re hanging them over the middle. And that concludes today’s episode of Laundry with Lenny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They've got to have had a cleaner and got rid of them in a bid to save money to pay for the car.
It's the only possible explanation as to why she suddenly thinks all this household stuff people do daily is worth posting about
Yes, this is what I think! In all these years, there has never been much mention of housework/washing etc but now she is non stop with it. She definitely had a cleaner although the place always looked filthy so a bit hard to tell!

Reactions: 15
And this is your even more regular reminder to the shut the duck up, feebz 😁😉

And what’s with the stupid fly things?
Gosh all that salt. Kills me that she has the audacity to post this tit thinking she's some kind of expert.

Reactions: 6
Don't dare ask our Mick how she affords things, she goes crazy 🤣 she'd do 59 stories on how she uses clubcard vouchers and they're not well off at all, her little bit of work pays for everything they have blah blah 🙄

Despite what she says she's never ever honest she just presents the bulllshit Mick version. I'll never forget her moaning her saggy udders off then her saying her father gave her £200 to spend just on herself because she deserves a treat 🤯 she's a grown ass woman 🤡 I agree she's VERY misleading
Please ask her so I can read her replies 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she trying to wangle free veneers do we rekon with this dentist crap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering the same. To me her washing looks like it’s hung fine 🤷‍♀️ but then the guilt of doing something like Pheebz - or agreeing that something she’s done is ok - sets in 😁🤣 so I too am curious.
I've asked twice and still I am unenlightened 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The main thing I find with her washing, regardless of which was she hangs it, is that she basically folds it half over 😂
Even worse with the cardigans!
You peg minimal amounts so that it stays on, but dries efficiently 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, this is what I think! In all these years, there has never been much mention of housework/washing etc but now she is non stop with it. She definitely had a cleaner although the place always looked filthy so a bit hard to tell!
everynow and then she showed a pristine kitchen so definately think she had a cleaner. she’s never posed with a flash mop before

Reactions: 6
I may well be doing it wrong but the biggest stuff goes first down to the smalls. Hang things like jumpers/tops from the bottom. Trousers also from the bottom. Boxers at the waistband and pants at the (shudders) gusset.

Have a minimum ‘turn over’ so you’re securing the clothes but not so you’re hanging them over the middle. And that concludes today’s episode of Laundry with Lenny 😂
I went to finishing school!! We were taught ‘tops from their bottom. Bottoms from their tops’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.