Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok she is trying to show her amazing new energy saving tip by hanging the washing outside, but she's been washing every single day for the last 5-7 days?? Can't she see the bleeping irony in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wash my clothes, I hang them outside when it’s ok, or on airers if not. Never once did I think to try and turn it into a career

• Haha
Reactions: 25
GUYS

I PUT MY WASHING OUT THIS MORNING!! I was iNfLuEnCeD........................ Although i didnt document to my 27 followers so does this mean it didnt happen? DAMMIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok she is trying to show her amazing new energy saving tip by hanging the washing outside, but she's been washing every single day for the last 5-7 days?? Can't she see the bleeping irony in that?
Exactly this! She's washed 8 items of clothing and some underwear and hung them on the line! Crazy considering she's trying to save money. I've cut down the smaller loads, haven't washed the last few days (admittedly only 3 of us) and today I've hung out about 15 items, plus underwear and I put our bedding from the double bed in on the same wash as there was space.

Reactions: 7
Tbf, towels do need a tumble. But they can be line dried a bit first.
I used to do mine in the tumble but now I don't and they're fine. Old towels do end up like ryvita though 😄 considering she's bleating on about energy you'd think she'd give any expensive appliances a miss

Reactions: 7
I see her in her underwear more than I see myself in underwear. Is it really necessary?! She makes me cringe more and more each day!

Nobody wants to see flabby granny in her pants. I’m all for ‘body positivity’ but really… they just don’t!

Reactions: 19
You've beaten me to it, came on to say its all well and good washing at a lower temperature but how much washing does she do!! Surely the little bits she hung out over two days could be one full load?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I used to do mine in the tumble but now I don't and they're fine. Old towels do end up like ryvita though 😄 considering she's bleating on about energy you'd think she'd give any expensive appliances a miss
Hard towels are good for exfoliating though. Imagine how much dead skin 'Frugal Feebs' could get off her feet. To save money she could repurpose it into play sand for the kids.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm confused how many times she needs to get changed today.
Outfit to peg out the washing.
Bikini and dress.
Workout gear.

Why not get dressed in the workout gear and drop him at nursery wearing that?!

Reactions: 9
I hope she not done the workout before she picked him up! Dirty cow! Why not change into clothes she looks bleeping hideous I wouldn’t walk out in public in that outfit

Reactions: 6
I hope she not done the workout before she picked him up! Dirty cow! Why not change into clothes she looks bleeping hideous I wouldn’t walk out in public in that outfit
I don't imagine the workout resulted in much sweat. Not going by the one she posted the other day that was lying down with a bit of stretching. Probably could have done it in the frock she had n earlier - but agree - with post earlier get dressed in workout gear, drop him off, then do work out and shower. I do wonder how she gets through the day sometimes.

Reactions: 9
:sick:
her face/forehead just irritates meView attachment 1147461
Hmmm. She has a mouth condition called scrotal tongue, and no it doesn't mean she has testicles in her mouth. That's what those deep cracks are in her tongue. Matches her feet I suppose, at least something coordinates for a change. It's usually a condition that affects the older generation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.