Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A normal install would be around £1000, but if she's having to move electrics i'd say probablt £2k+...

Whats the betting she's done this too:

Electric vehicle owners can apply for a Government Grant towards the cost of the installation, as well as an additional amount of money from the Energy Saving Trust (EST). This significantly reduces the amount you pay for the installation.
No doubt she'll do about 18 stories because she is Daddy Pig and an expert on absolutely everything 🙄 if there's something to claim she'll be all over it like she is at an Indian buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've also lost track of the cars they've got... she had a lexus she couldn't afford so sold it and leased a Peugeot? Then didn't they have a Honda and a jaguar?

Bet its not an MG/ prius/ Nissan leaf they went for either (not dissing!) Bet its a top spec tesla.

Jim looks like a tosser and I'd have a few choice words if I saw him out, I'd make no bones about telling him he was being rude to staff.

Reactions: 6
Can someone please educate me on how it should be done !!! 😁
I’m wondering the same. To me her washing looks like it’s hung fine 🤷‍♀️ but then the guilt of doing something like Pheebz - or agreeing that something she’s done is ok - sets in 😁🤣 so I too am curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he gets a company car as part of his job and therefore is being forced to get a hybrid/electric car as basically all companies are moving to green fleets now due to them hammering tax on company cars for individuals and the ESG agenda..... I know at our place no one can order a petrol or diesel car anymore and the company also pay for basic electrical points at house too

Reactions: 4
Is that three days in succession she's shown us a mundane everyday task in hanging out a washing? Whatever next a 3 day montage of her sitting on the shitter... "This tit too shall pass" 😆
most exercise she's done in weeks tho to be fair

• Haha
Saying on her stories she hasn't been to the dentists in ages... does she not take Vesper and Herbie then?

I had a really bad fear on the dentists and didn't go for 6 years. But as soon as I had my daughter I knew I had to do better, set a good example and try to prevent her being scared of going. So pulled up my big girl socks and booked us both an appointment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is the famous tooth gem getting removed!? Ugh she is so rotten, I feel sorry for the dentist that has to attempt to remove 8 years worth of plaque from her nashers 😬🤢
Just when you think Micks personal hygiene couldn’t get any worse, she then shares this with us.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ran here when I saw those stories :ROFLMAO: I know dentists have been tit during covid but I'm sorry, I find that grim.

Is the famous tooth gem getting removed!? Ugh she is so rotten, I feel sorry for the dentist that has to attempt to remove 8 years worth of plaque from her nashers 😬🤢
Just when you think Micks personal hygiene couldn’t get any worse, she then shares this with us.
Your avatar 😄😄😄 it's the chicken bollock 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet her teeth have got their own fur coats on 🤮
Surely she takes the kids though? Like isn’t that a normal part of parenting you just take them regularly. Obv mick probably knows better and can tell by looking that their teeth are just perfect….

• Sick
I've also lost track of the cars they've got... she had a lexus she couldn't afford so sold it and leased a Peugeot? Then didn't they have a Honda and a jaguar?

Bet its not an MG/ prius/ Nissan leaf they went for either (not dissing!) Bet its a top spec tesla.

Jim looks like a tosser and I'd have a few choice words if I saw him out, I'd make no bones about telling him he was being rude to staff.
They had a Lexus and a Jag. Then they swapped one for a golf for Jim and one for a Honda.
The one they swapped for the Honda, Feebs Dad had paid for or someone and they needed the money or something like that. Not 100% sure exactly what it was.

Now they've got the Honda and I presume swapping the Golf for an electric car.

Reactions: 2
I bet we’ll get a top mick basic tip later today. ‘Did you know that you should go to the dentist every six months?’, stating the obvious as per!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's lucky to have got an appointment - not sure if its the same up there but down here (Wiltshire), even with Covid if you havent been for 2 years you get struck off. So many people in my town complaining that they havent been able to get an appointment in 2 years because of Covid, but have been struck off anyways, its mental. Plus the fact no dentist is taking on at all atm unless you go private..

She should just be bloody grateful she's being seen. Knob.

I bet her teeth have got their own fur coats on 🤮
Surely she takes the kids though? Like isn’t that a normal part of parenting you just take them regularly. Obv mick probably knows better and can tell by looking that their teeth are just perfect….
Bet Herbert has never been, haven’t been able to see a dentist for anything last few years. I can’t even register my son & he's 6 months younger than Herb!

2 pregnancies, all the shite she eats & a tooth gem! Her dentist will be able to retire! However it will be tattle gold if she gets herself some pearly white veneers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's lucky to have got an appointment - not sure if its the same up there but down here (Wiltshire), even with Covid if you havent been for 2 years you get struck off. So many people in my town complaining that they havent been able to get an appointment in 2 years because of Covid, but have been struck off anyways, its mental. Plus the fact no dentist is taking on at all atm unless you go private..

She should just be bloody grateful she's being seen. Knob.
I’m guessing she’s either had to go on a waiting list to get back in or has gone private. NHS dentists round here are fully booked up with waiting lists so I expect it’s the same where she is.

Reactions: 2
I bet we’ll get a top mick basic tip later today. ‘Did you know that you should go to the dentist every six months?’, stating the obvious as per!

Hi guyyyzzzz, I’ve had SO many messages about the dentist! Did you know you’re supposed to brush your teeth twice a day? And use mouthwash… and floss? I’m going to put together some tips and save them to my highlights. Aff/ad for Colgate and Listerine now.

Facking kill me now if that monstrosity starts with this!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.