Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me if the house is his and they rent it out/live for free.
At the very least, they'll have been given a big deposit. I can't see Jim earning much more than between 60-70k (and Feebs had no stable income when they moved in to that house), so they'd have to have had a 70k deposit at the very least ( their house was 370k) and that would have maxed out Jim's 4.5 times his salary for the mortgage. If he was to have borrowed that much, there's no way they could have as much disposable income as they do, as well as the fancy cars etc.

Reactions: 9
God. I'd be so annoyed if I was those work men with her constantly out there filming and letting Herb get close.
Can't she just let them get on with what they're doing?

Reactions: 18
I hate filling up with petrol but unfortunately we don't have a spare 50k lying around to buy an electric car (I don't know how much they cost, that's my estimate :ROFLMAO:
We ordered one over the weekend and it was a lot cheaper than we were expecting. We’ve had an MG SUV that cost less than a brand new Qashqai! We’ve worked it out and between petrol and insurance we’re £100 up each month. We’re very lucky financially though as we both have well paid jobs. Proper ones unlike Tikka Tits!

Feebs will have gone for some sort of lairy expensive thing that screams”LOOK AT MY TITTIES!”. I hope it’s worth the fortune it’s costing to rip her garden up

Reactions: 15
God. I'd be so annoyed if I was those work men with her constantly out there filming and letting Herb get close.
Can't she just let them get on with what they're doing?
Imagine them seeing her waddling over to film them with her tits swinging all over the shop. "Herbie, leave the help alone please"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Couldn’t face going to the garage anymore’. You what? Who even says tit like that? 🤣 they’re just the strangest couple I swear.

Also, bet she’s loving those builders being there. Exhibitionist Pheebz is probably ‘boobin’ much more than normal so she can get those tits out for the lads 😁🤢🙄
Ah poor Jim
Not being able to face the garage anymore …. W T F ….. she couldn’t be even more up her own arse and further from the real world if she tried

Don't dare ask our Mick how she affords things, she goes crazy 🤣 she'd do 59 stories on how she uses clubcard vouchers and they're not well off at all, her little bit of work pays for everything they have blah blah 🙄

Despite what she says she's never ever honest she just presents the bulllshit Mick version. I'll never forget her moaning her saggy udders off then her saying her father gave her £200 to spend just on herself because she deserves a treat 🤯 she's a grown ass woman 🤡 I agree she's VERY misleading
Was then when she bought about 5 pairs of vans ?!!!! 😯

Reactions: 5
Ah poor Jim
Not being able to face the garage anymore …. W T F ….. she couldn’t be even more up her own arse and further from the real world if she tried

Was then when she bought about 5 pairs of vans ?!!!! 😯
Yep and they were all disgusting 😄 Daddy dear must pay for a lot on the quiet!

How much does it cost to get a charging point installed?

Reactions: 9

Minimum of about £900 for a basic installation, so that would be attached to a garage that already has mains electric. Hers must be £2000 surely?!

Reactions: 5
Is that three days in succession she's shown us a mundane everyday task in hanging out a washing? Whatever next a 3 day montage of her sitting on the shitter... "This tit too shall pass" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

A normal install would be around £1000, but if she's having to move electrics i'd say probablt £2k+...

Whats the betting she's done this too:

Electric vehicle owners can apply for a Government Grant towards the cost of the installation, as well as an additional amount of money from the Energy Saving Trust (EST). This significantly reduces the amount you pay for the installation.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.