Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bleugh I just spat my tea out seeing Tudor in her underwear....so unnecessary 🤢
Love the comment turned off the aga to turn on the electric car. I've decided they must be in considerable debt/borrowing high interest credit or getting payments from Daddy as their income really doesn't add up.

Reactions: 4
So she could just blast the defrosted lasagne in the microwave or in the oven why does she need it in the slow cooker? 2 hours on low will do duck all.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if I'm being stupid but...
She has frozen lasagne.. And she's put the frozen lasagne into tomato sauce? 🤔

Reactions: 9
She's like Rishi Sunak, trying to convince us lumpen proletariat she struggles too but I'd imagine they're not really making the choice between heat or eat are they.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll still continue to re-heat frozen food in the slow cooker I bet!! This mama knows best

Reactions: 6
When someone gives advice/corrects any of the instahuns and gives this 😘 as a reply….winds me up! Just looks so sarcastic and fake. Fopps does it too. Have a nice evening 😘

Reactions: 12
Hmmm. She has a mouth condition called scrotal tongue, and no it doesn't mean she has testicles in her mouth. That's what those deep cracks are in her tongue. Matches her feet I suppose, at least something coordinates for a change. It's usually a condition that affects the older generation.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she did have a testicle tongue, as we know she has some down below 🤢😂

As it affects the older generation, I think it confirms we don’t (do) need to see her birth certificate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who has the energy to change multiple times a day? Someone without a job 👀 it’s her chins for me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who has the energy to change multiple times a day? Someone without a job 👀 it’s her chins for me
The chins are getting bigger and more profound each day, aren’t they?! And I swear that, as they do, she’s getting more and more excited and confident about showing them off with that stupid new smile she’s started doing. It’s just bizarre

She’s obviously been a fatty for a while but I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with as many new chins as that.

Reactions: 7
if I had frozen lasagne I’d get it out in the morning and let it defrost then cook it? Or am I just weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.