Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#fillingmycup

GIVE. ME. STRENGTH.

#fillitwithsomenicehotfuckoff

Does this woman understand how ridiculous she sounds? She does understand she does absolutely… not a whole lot on a day to day basis? Some parents have jobs to go to, if only we could spend our days filling our cups by going out for lunch and to wanky garden centres to look at truff trays! duck me. Why is it that a treat anyway? She goes out for lunch at least twice a week minimum?

There is so much I could write oh my god she makes the rage pour out of me. Honestly, she’s so lucky she found Jimbo to bank roll her because a days work would kill this Tudor.

Also, it’s all about how SHE is dealing with Vesper and how hard it is for HER - what about Vesper? How does she feel? Exhausted - definitely, confused and probably like she can’t do a thing right in the eyes of her fuming hucknall faced mother.

Urgh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
#fillingmycup

GIVE. ME. STRENGTH.

#fillitwithsomenicehotfuckoff

Does this woman understand how ridiculous she sounds? She does understand she does absolutely… not a whole lot on a day to day basis? Some parents have jobs to go to, if only we could spend our days filling our cups by going out for lunch and to wanky garden centres to look at truff trays! duck me. Why is it that a treat anyway? She goes out for lunch at least twice a week minimum?

There is so much I could write oh my god she makes the rage pour out of me. Honestly, she’s so lucky she found Jimbo to bank roll her because a days work would kill this Tudor.

Also, it’s all about how SHE is dealing with Vesper and how hard it is for HER - what about Vesper? How does she feel? Exhausted - definitely, confused and probably like she can’t do a thing right in the eyes of her fuming hucknall faced mother.

Urgh.
All. Of. This. 👏🏼

Reactions: 7
Doesn't look like a fake account to me either 😂

But low posting the person's name though 😂 what's that? So her sheep can go attack them? 😂

Reactions: 18
Come on which one of you was it? No but seriously I’m so glad somebody has asked her this!!!!!!!

🖐🏻

It's also not a fake account as she says.
It's my actual account.
I've had 7 follow requests so far 😂

Asking why she dislikes her daughter is hardly a troll...
I thought it was a good question.
I even changed the wording to 'dislike' from 'hate' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She refused to engage because she KNOWS IT'S TRUE!!! She is HORRIBLE to her own kid!

Oh god Mick believe the hype why don't you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.... the police can't track actual serious crimes through IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ... pretty sure they're not going to waste time on a tattler telling you you are a massive twit and a vile old woman.
Of course the police are going to be like "Oh. You're under arrest for questioning if somebody likes their child."

They'd take one look at her Instagram and turn it around I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her followers are delightful.
I would post these publicly and tag her in it and let the world see what old mick has encouraged her followers to do!!!!!!!!

Name and shame them too! And hit report. Maybe change your instagram name afterwards. You didn't even do anything bad! Asked an innocent question!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.