Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Thread suggestion ..

Breastfeeding this .. breastfeeding that .. paid for a stylist and still looks like a twat 😬.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

swipe_up

VIP Member
Omg I heard that and meant to come here to comment but was too busy with work 🤣🤣🤣 I just thought of this ginger twat and chuckled to myself
All the people talking about how they had to fight for a diagnosis for years

Victoria Derbyshire “Our next caller is Phoebe from Pickering, tell us your story please”

Mick “I diagnosed myself after reading an Instagram post but I only had it for 24 hours”

Victoria “uhmmm, errr ok… anything else you’d like to add”

Mick “Yeah, I breastfeed”

• Haha
Reactions: 54

lh01

Are you on social media. I need tips like this in my life not shit mick tips like hotdogs in flasks
Yep! I’m an instagrammer called bettermamathanyou123. I show scandi baby led weaning recipes for my paleo, vegetarian children who follow a keto diet. We do lots of home made crafts including building a bunk bed out of twine. We exclusively wear frugi clothing and Boden and I’m still breast feeding my toddlers Ptolomey who goes by Toto, they’re 87 months, and their sibling Fjord, who’s 68 months. I don’t like to assign them a gender until they are old enough to understand the concept.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Skye green

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion

phoebe court: look at me wanging out my bap. All that styling and I still look crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Does she really need a stylist to help her choose outfits for the school run?! 😄 what a dickhead....

Tip number 1: buy a decent fucking bra
Tip number 2: bin those disgusting dirty Vans
Tip number 3: buy a coat that fits you
Tip number 4: stop dressing like Mr Tumble ejaculated over you
Tip number 5: wear some jeans that don't cut your gunt in three
Tip number 6: stop being a smug cunt

My invoice is in the post Mick 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Why does everything have to be an activity or an event? Just put the tv on and have a day off, you fucking melted gingerbread.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell mick he can be advanced as he likes. Poor kid is still called Herbert holliday with a sister named vespa 🤣🤣🤣
And an uncle called Fergus, a father who is a ringer for Henvry VIII and a mother who is a carbon copy of an elderly Mick Hucknell .... what a lucky boy indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 31

kmja

Chatty Member
Maybe another reason why it seems creepy is the fact herbivore already has the face of a fully grown man.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

justfortonight

Chatty Member
#fillingmycup

GIVE. ME. STRENGTH.

#fillitwithsomenicehotfuckoff

Does this woman understand how ridiculous she sounds? She does understand she does absolutely… not a whole lot on a day to day basis? Some parents have jobs to go to, if only we could spend our days filling our cups by going out for lunch and to wanky garden centres to look at truff trays! Fuck me. Why is it that a treat anyway? She goes out for lunch at least twice a week minimum?

There is so much I could write oh my god she makes the rage pour out of me. Honestly, she’s so lucky she found Jimbo to bank roll her because a days work would kill this Tudor.

Also, it’s all about how SHE is dealing with Vesper and how hard it is for HER - what about Vesper? How does she feel? Exhausted - definitely, confused and probably like she can’t do a thing right in the eyes of her fuming hucknall faced mother.

Urgh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Irrch

Chatty Member
Anyone else reminiscing her last spring clean when she took the cardboard cut out of big Phobe to the tip.

second hand embarrassment imagine the workmen seeing you fling yourself over the skip like a shot putter along with rolls of wallpaper & a rusty microwave.

• Haha
  • Wow

Glasvegas

New thread suggestion - with a bit o boob or a lot o food, her content for tattle is blinking good

• Haha