Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still there, I’ve just seen it before I read on here. It’ll disappear after 24 hours.

I’ve reported it too & quite frankly past caring if she knows it’s me. She is awful to & shames her child online to 1000s of people, yet gives someone’s name out who them receives death threats & she’s the victim. twit.

Hope the poster is okay. ❤

Reactions: 12
Reported the salty witch. Well done for calling her on it. She really needs to learn how to take criticism (much like her kid has to on the daily) and deal with it like an adult. I would honestly tag her with those responses to you.

I'll ask again, how can you hate someone you've never met? 🥴

Reactions: 12
I reported it but insta reckon it’s ok and doesn’t go against their community guidelines 👊🏼

Reactions: 6
I reported it but insta reckon it’s ok and doesn’t go against their community guidelines 👊🏼
I didn't get a response from them yet. Usually it ends up going past the 24 hours though and they're like "Oh. It appears to have been removed anyway. Oh well." 😂

I'm all good. I expected the messages from people as soon as she posted my name.

Instagram basically said they haven't got enough time to review the post as they're too busy so they haven't.

Got the same message in response to the death threats I reported.
"due to the high volume of reports we recieve. We haven't been able to review your report.

It probably doesn't go against guidelines"

Sorry? Death threats "Probably don't go against guidelines" ?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can you name and shame and tag the people who sent you the abuse, it's just vile. Have you just ignored them or replied? I can't believe some people are so protective over the big ginger tit (love this one) but show their true colours when someone says something they don't like. I mean death threats , really. So much anger and hatred, they need help!

Reactions: 9
Probably? Vague much?

Sorry to hear you've had threats @SnooperTrooper but well done for calling her out. Nothing less than she deserves.

And WHO are these people who follow a complete nobody and get themselves so worked up they send someone death threats, over something that is completely and utterly none of their business or anything even mildly concerning them? Baffled I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you name and shame and tag the people who sent you the abuse, it's just vile. Have you just ignored them or replied? I can't believe some people are so protective over the big ginger tit (love this one) but show their true colours when someone says something they don't like. I mean death threats , really. So much anger and hatred, they need help!
Nah. I've just ignored them. They'd enjoy the reply, I'm sure.

I didn't want to name and shame them as that's basically what I'm complaining about Mick doing 😂

Probably? Vague much?

Sorry to hear you've had threats @SnooperTrooper but well done for calling her out. Nothing less than she deserves.

And WHO are these people who follow a complete nobody and get themselves so worked up they send someone death threats, over something that is completely and utterly none of their business or anything even mildly concerning them? Baffled I am.
One of her sheep sent "I'm deeply upset that you could try and cause such horrid emotions regarding your question to such an amazing person"

😂😂😂

Ive had 28 follow requests since she posted it though 😂 all wanting to be nosey

I've written a complaint to Instagram because there's no way of me getting the post taken down when I'm tagged in it and it's my profile being shared to thousands of people.
Just stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The insta story has gone for me now - is this because it has been reported by me? Or has she seen sense and removed it?!

Reactions: 4
Nah. I've just ignored them. They'd enjoy the reply, I'm sure.

I didn't want to name and shame them as that's basically what I'm complaining about Mick doing 😂

One of her sheep sent "I'm deeply upset that you could try and cause such horrid emotions regarding your question to such an amazing person"

😂😂😂

Ive had 28 follow requests since she posted it though 😂 all wanting to be nosey
How the duck can people watch mick daily and think she’s amazing!! I worry about some people I really do.

The insta story has gone for me now - is this because it has been reported by me? Or has she seen sense and removed it?!
Yeah when you report them it removes them from your view, it’s still there x

Reactions: 8
Of all the people in all the world, my choice of word for her would not be amazing. Honestly, I know it takes all sorts but some people are a sandwich short of a picnic, as my dad would say 🤣

I've reported it as well.

I wonder what the new school gate mums think of her? My kids are older now but I remember than initial period when our kids started where we all tried to suss each other out a bit (v small school) I'd have steered well clear if I'd known any of them put their entire lives on Instagram and slagged off their kid constantly.

Doesn't look like a fake account to me either 😂

But low posting the person's name though 😂 what's that? So her sheep can go attack them? 😂
this! This just makes her just as bad as the ‘trolls’ cos you know all her minions will go and abuse that poor person now. bleep.

Reactions: 10
I'm all good. I expected the messages from people as soon as she posted my name.

Instagram basically said they haven't got enough time to review the post as they're too busy so they haven't.

Got the same message in response to the death threats I reported.
"due to the high volume of reports we recieve. We haven't been able to review your report.

It probably doesn't go against guidelines"

Sorry? Death threats "Probably don't go against guidelines" ?!
Send all the screen shots to Tesco who she works with, seeing as that's as close to an employer as we can get! She's inviting bullying by sharing that

Instagram are tossers. Owned by FB so it doesn't surprise me that they do nothing 😡 yet you can get an instant ban for mentioning something THEY don't like!

Reactions: 17
this! This just makes her just as bad as the ‘trolls’ cos you know all her minions will go and abuse that poor person now. bleep.
Isn't it pathetic though that they moan and whinge about trolls but are the first to go and attack a person 🤔 can't be that nice can you, it's all a fake front but they always show their true colours. Baffles me why these random nobodies always feel the need to 'stick up' for people they don't even know. Why would you even get involved. Just scroll on by.

Send all the screen shots to Tesco who she works with, seeing as that's as close to an employer as we can get! She's inviting bullying by sharing that

Instagram are tossers. Owed by FB so it doesn't surprise me that they do nothing 😡 yet you can get an instant ban for mentioning something THEY don't like!
Yes! Please send them to tesco, she needs to be accountable, the smug witch can't get away with this. Someone has to take it seriously, it's appalling.

Reactions: 14
This has prompted me to write on tattle for the first time as I find her behaviour disgusting. I felt it was a genuine question as I find her criticising her 4 year old daughter on a public forum unsettling.
She is do as I say not as I do kind of person. You don’t like the question then scroll past. Don’t like the question then maybe don’t invite them. Don’t like the question then maybe get a different job which doesn’t involve strangers commenting on your life

oh and that knife that her daughter is using shouldn’t she be using the finger guard that came with the knife. If it’s sharp enough to cut potatoes (lovely looking wedges in my opinion) it’s sharp enough to cut fingers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I messaged her and said it was hardly trolling, it seemed like a genuine question. I am yet to be blocked.
:ROFLMAO: Honestly, these instahuns need to develop thicker skin. My own mum has said worse to me.

Reactions: 11

Instagram are tossers. Owned by FB so it doesn't surprise me that they do nothing 😡 yet you can get an instant ban for mentioning something THEY don't like!
This is a great idea. Comprise an email and duck it, send to everyone she's worked with. C*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.