Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she parents V and blasts it all
over instagram makes me sad. Vile cow

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It seems like she actually needs some counselling or something for her. Not as a parent but as an adult that has a problem with anger, tolerance and aggression. She’s mentioned several times about her losing her tit, primark being one of them when she said she lost it with the staff, so it’s not because of the kids, it’s because of her. She needs to get help so that her kids don’t grow up taking the brunt of her issues.
There’s a huge difference between losing yourself in the heat of a moment with your child once in a blue moon and then focusing on how to recover from that by apologising etc and your child understanding that these things can happen but aren’t regular. But this is an all the time thing with her.
Verbally/emotionally screaming at your kids all the time then apologising and then doing the same behaviour again and apologising, is just plain emotional manipulation and abuse. That’s not being in touch with how you react to a situation and moving on from it in the way that the person actually means.
It would just end up being like an abusive relationship where you create a trauma bond because after someone has treated you badly you know they’re going to apologise and say they love you. Mick seriously needs to sort herself out. What a vile horror she is to that poor little girl.
She’s always spoke about the relationship she had with her mum and how she never got on as well and her brother had a closer relationship, you’d think she’d want to at least try and work on her behaviour and aggression so that she can have a healthy relationship with her daughter after experiencing that herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think mick likes Vesper all that much. Herbivore is the preferred child.
( also has Mick finally changed her name ?!? To feebsfood?)😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Mick only likes the aspects of parenting that gives her attention. The pregnancy, birth, boobin 🤢, weaning, tuff trays etc. None of it is for the kids, it's all to make her look good. That's how cold and selfish she is. No idea why she wanted any children at all.

Does anyone remember how sulky she was because Jimbo said no to paying for childcare? She thought she could stick moped in a crèche and she could have loads of time to herself, despite not even having a job

I bet she will behave differently with golden balls. He is without doubt the favourite already

Reactions: 17
Mick only likes the aspects of parenting that gives her attention. The pregnancy, birth, boobin 🤢, weaning, tuff trays etc. None of it is for the kids, it's all to make her look good. That's how cold and selfish she is. No idea why she wanted any children at all.

Does anyone remember how sulky she was because Jimbo said no to paying for childcare? She thought she could stick moped in a crèche and she could have loads of time to herself, despite not even having a job

I bet she will behave differently with golden balls. He is without doubt the favourite already
Omg - boobin. A word I hoped I’d never hear again 😂

Who is golden balls?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a vile expression 🤣🤢🤢🤢 ah that's my little name I've slipped in for Herbivore the youngest
I have not been on tattle for months and def not looked at her profile either so I was half expecting that she would 1 - have a new sprog or 2 - be up the duff again.

Is she still wrapping out the baps to feed golden balls?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems like she actually needs some counselling or something for her. Not as a parent but as an adult that has a problem with anger, tolerance and aggression. She’s mentioned several times about her losing her tit, primark being one of them when she said she lost it with the staff, so it’s not because of the kids, it’s because of her. She needs to get help so that her kids don’t grow up taking the brunt of her issues.
There’s a huge difference between losing yourself in the heat of a moment with your child once in a blue moon and then focusing on how to recover from that by apologising etc and your child understanding that these things can happen but aren’t regular. But this is an all the time thing with her.
Verbally/emotionally screaming at your kids all the time then apologising and then doing the same behaviour again and apologising, is just plain emotional manipulation and abuse. That’s not being in touch with how you react to a situation and moving on from it in the way that the person actually means.
It would just end up being like an abusive relationship where you create a trauma bond because after someone has treated you badly you know they’re going to apologise and say they love you. Mick seriously needs to sort herself out. What a vile horror she is to that poor little girl.
She’s always spoke about the relationship she had with her mum and how she never got on as well and her brother had a closer relationship, you’d think she’d want to at least try and work on her behaviour and aggression so that she can have a healthy relationship with her daughter after experiencing that herself.
Well I don’t think she apologised to v. She said “ mummy got a bit shouty but you upset me”. That isn’t an apology

I have not been on tattle for months and def not looked at her profile either so I was half expecting that she would 1 - have a new sprog or 2 - be up the duff again.

Is she still wrapping out the baps to feed golden balls?
Does Henry love Swan? 😅 unfortunately yes... no more crusty nips thank goodness!!

Reactions: 3
Well I don’t think she apologised to v. She said “ mummy got a bit shouty but you upset me”. That isn’t an apology
It's just an excercise to make herself feel better and excusing her own behaviour. Nothing to do with V's feelings

Preach it 🙌🏽
I’ve always wondered if her brother was their mums favourite child? X

She will soon resent Herbie once he isn’t been boobed 🤮

Can’t believe she wanted to put V into childcare. I’ve got to send my under 1 year old to nursery so I can go back to work & I feel so upset! What i would give to be a stay at home mum for a bit longer & spend time with him whilst he’s so little. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is, she’s an absolute cretin!

• Heart
Last night, I dreamt about the smug one!

I realised I had been called to her house for a job, along with another Instahun who was my manager. I remember in my dream thinking ‘I can’t wait to share this on Tattle’ 😂😂

she was wearing one of her long dresses and was an absolute knob. She spoke like a member of the royal family and her and my manager sat taking selfie’s in the garden the whole time. I remember catching a glimpse of her in a reflection and she looked like a Bo Selecta character version of Mick Hucknall. I remember thinking “Christ, she really does look like him”.

random, but had to share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think preachy speech has set a dangerous precedent with this response. Now Mick's gonna think she can kick off at anything Vesper does but it's ok as she can then "repair the rupture". Which is totally missing the point. Typical Mick though, she's gonna run with this get out of jail card and continue to be an utter bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think preachy speech has set a dangerous precedent with this response. Now Mick's gonna think she can kick off at anything Vesper does but it's ok as she can then "repair the rupture". Which is totally missing the point. Typical Mick though, she's gonna run with this get out of jail card and continue to be an utter bleep.
Totally agree. Also the message was with regards to her losing it getting V in the bath. She told us that she lost it over whatever it was that was stepped on. So that's two incidents in how many hours/days? This thread title is about her rage??!!! She's really needs to start looking at herself over this... If you are reading Feebs I'd start with Dr Becky at Good Inside. She has a podcast too so should be right up your street..

So the way she’s deciding to parent is scream at your kids and then give them a cuddle. Pretty soon V will be walking on egg shells so that mommy dearest doesn’t lose her tit! Maybe if she didn’t leave brand new items in the middle of the floor, V wouldn’t have stood on them. She talks about having respect for items but then she just chucked it on the floor?!

• Sad
So the way she’s deciding to parent is scream at your kids and then give them a cuddle. Pretty soon V will be walking on egg shells so that mommy dearest doesn’t lose her tit! Maybe if she didn’t leave brand new items in the middle of the floor, V wouldn’t have stood on them. She talks about having respect for items but then she just chucked it on the floor?!
Gearing V up for adulthood when she meets an abusive man who apologises by love bombing afterwards and she thinks it's normal because that's what mummy did 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.