Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would post these publicly and tag her in it and let the world see what old mick has encouraged her followers to do!!!!!!!!
I've messaged her about the death threats asking if she thinks posting my name makes her better than the trolls.

She'll ignore that though won't she because she's read it.

Reactions: 28
I've messaged her about the death threats asking if she thinks posting my name makes her better than the trolls.

She'll ignore that though won't she because she's read it.
She's a disgusting vile old witch and it just proves we are correct in our judgement of character. I'd post them and tag her and let people know. So sorry you've had this. It's really uncalled for 😡

Reactions: 22
Holy tit. What a lovely tribe she has. Hope she's super proud.

Reactions: 11
🖐🏻

It's also not a fake account as she says.
It's my actual account.
I've had 7 follow requests so far 😂

I thought it was a good question.
I even changed the wording to 'dislike' from 'hate' 😂
God. If she's saying your profiles fake then mine definitely is with 6 posts and 32 followers 😂
Just because people don't have the 1000s like her? 😂

🖐🏻

It's my actual account.

Don't know if it'll do anything but I've reported her post for bullying/harassment 😂

Reactions: 13
God. If she's saying your profiles fake then mine definitely is with 6 posts and 32 followers 😂
Just because people don't have the 1000s like her? 😂
It's just another example of unhinged Mick flipping her lid and having a tudor tantrum. I've reported it for bullying. Instagram will hide it from me now I've reported it so others will have to keep an eye on it

Reactions: 14
It's just another example of unhinged Mick flipping her lid and having a tudor tantrum. I've reported it for bullying. Instagram will hide it from me now I've reported it so others will have to keep an eye on it
They'll tell you if it's been taken down anyway. I've done my fair share of reporting in the past😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They'll tell you if it's been taken down anyway. I've done my fair share of reporting in the past😂
I hope they bloody do! She'll probably deleted it after her tit mother rage cools down. Maybe she was hangry. I bet she's melting Mars bars on the aga as we speak. Vile woman!

Reactions: 10
Guess it's absurd to her that people don't share their life on Instagram with 1000s of posts!

Reactions: 8
The detectives are out to get the trolls etc mick you've just shared the poor woman's account. We can all see who it is so hardly anonymous or a troll comment, unlike the comments she's received after you've set your sheep onto her. What a vile witch you are mick. Didn't answer the question though because you can't. You treat your child like tit and show the world so you have no comeback. I'm glad everyone's seeing what a witch you are. There will always be braindead sheep who worship these insta knobs tho who spout 'be kind' then think its ok to launch a verbal attack on someone who calls you out for your bullshit. Makes sense yeah!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🖐🏻

It's my actual account.

Yesssssssss girl 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🤣

good for you though seriously

urgh just saw your post about the vile messages you’ve had. I hope you’re ok take no bleeping notice x

I’ve reported her post where she’s named and shamed SnooperTroopers Instagram account for asking a simple question under bullying and harassment. If everyone does the same on here maybe they’ll do something….

I’m pissing myself laughing that someone’s asked if her and jimbo are engaged and she’s answered it with a no no gif🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m pissing myself laughing that someone’s asked if her and jimbo are engaged and she’s answered it with a no no gif🤣🤣
Bet he's been planning his escape for a while now. Hope he has! How he can cope with smugnall sitting around like a bleeping sloth all day moaning how hard she's got it having to do the school run is beyond me

Thought, out of interest, I'd Google the difference between harrassment and criticism...

Oh the irony...

If you incite people to spam or dogpile the author’s or other reviewer’s social media platforms, you’re probably a troll.
If you spread the personal contact information of an author or another reviewer in hopes that others will attack them in real life, you’re almost certainly a troll

She is literally the thing she accuses everyone else of being the giant ginger tit

Why is her face orange?
Reckon she uses wotsits as foundation

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.