Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread for everyone’s favourite Tudor! This a real life Horrible Histories lesson 😂
Thanks to @swipe_up for another fab title, although I did have to do a lot of editing to make it fit ☹

The original was - Mopeds at school so Micks getting mad, here have a choking hazard as mummy has an ad

Reactions: 13
🙋‍♀️ here for the next instalment at tudor towers. So vesper has swimming tonight, after a full day at school. No doubt her rage will be off the scale with her tonight if she dares to be tired and worn out.

Reactions: 15
How can she be so out of breath?! Stop talking mick you’re on for a coronary here.

Big Jim better ready for her crusty nips swinging in his face tonight then for the birthday shag 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When I first started following her years ago I genuinely thought she was an older mum, never would have believed her age!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still can't get over the fact that she is in the same school year as me..... she gets mistaken for motorbikes grandma whilst I get IDd for paracetamol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she be so out of breath?! Stop talking mick you’re on for a coronary here.

Big Jim better ready for her crusty nips swinging in his face tonight then for the birthday shag 🤮
exactly what I thought when I saw the birthday card 😭😂🤢

I still can't get over the fact that she is in the same school year as me..... she gets mistaken for motorbikes grandma whilst I get IDd for paracetamol
Hahaha I can totally relate! 🤣

I’ve got covid and her breathing legit sounds worse than mine. bleeping lump
Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same here I was 37 last week & no one I went to school with looks as old as her. Even the ones who’ve had a hard life of drink & drugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha I think this every time she mentions her age 😂 maybe I’m just in denial about how I look 😏

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell. My husband is 37 too today, so the exact same date of birth as her and she genuinely looks like she could be his mum! 😯😯😯😯😯😯

How old is Jimbo Jet? I refuse to believe he is anything below 55!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell. My husband is 37 too today, so the exact same date of birth as her and she genuinely looks like she could be his mum! 😯😯😯😯😯😯

How old is Jimbo Jet? I refuse to believe he is anything below 55!
Pretty sure he's the same age or a year older. Something like that. Very close

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yay new thread day and on Wee Jimmy Krankies birthday too

The popcorn and yogurt pizzas are on me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another new thread for everyone’s favourite Tudor! This a real life Horrible Histories lesson 😂
Thanks to @swipe_up for another fab title, although I did have to do a lot of editing to make it fit ☹

The original was - Mopeds at school so Micks getting mad, here have a choking hazard as mummy has an ad
Your profile pic is wonderful 🤣🤣🤣

Super thread title as always 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.