Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gearing V up for adulthood when she meets an abusive man who apologises by love bombing afterwards and she thinks it's normal because that's what mummy did 🙃
Mummy shouts at you and then blames your overly tired mood on my short temper but it’s ok, I make you tuff trays and themed play dough trays.

Reactions: 15
I bet Mick and Jimbo have some really horrible screaming rows. She's always saying how she walks out and leaves the kids with him. Those poor children

Reactions: 17
I bet Mick and Jimbo have some really horrible screaming rows. She's always saying how she walks out and leaves the kids with him. Those poor children
If they split up he would 1000% cite her social media as a cause.

I’m sure he would also reference the amount she flaunts the children online and the way she speaks to V as evidence for custody.

I would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You'd think she would be more careful flaunting how vile she is to her daughter on social media. A quick screenshot of the tit she says and a phone call to the social services and she would be having a knock at her door. Horrid horrid woman. She needs to remember she's an open page and not everyone who follows her likes her, a lot of people don't take lightly to people like her. Poor vesper. These 'influencers' never cease to amaze me with their online behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks like tit coz she's been swimming. What's her excuse for the rest of the time?

Also that snug is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You'd think she would be more careful flaunting how vile she is to her daughter on social media. A quick screenshot of the tit she says and a phone call to the social services and she would be having a knock at her door. Horrid horrid woman. She needs to remember she's an open page and not everyone who follows her likes her, a lot of people don't take lightly to people like her. Poor vesper. These 'influencers' never cease to amaze me with their online behaviour.
She’s too rich to have a knock at the door unfortunately

Reactions: 12
Her hair looked no different today!
She looks a mess. She should put her phone down & spend some time having a wash!

Reactions: 10
Genuine question, are we meant to feel sorry for her that V is “emotional” Because Mick hun, it just makes you look like a bigger twit every time you post about it. She’s 4 and has just started full time school?! She is not the problem, you are and the more you are horrible about her, the worse you look. Maybe go and start a full time job and you might remember life is harder than sitting around boobin or eating all day. Horrible woman

Reactions: 23
Why does everything have to be an activity or an event? Just put the tv on and have a day off, you bleeping melted gingerbread.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does everything have to be an activity or an event? Just put the tv on and have a day off, you bleeping melted gingerbread.
Iv said it before but my daughter is a bit younger than V and has now been in school full time for the last week. She is EXHAUSTED! Big changes for her, she has had a few meltdowns as it’s all new to her and overwhelming! The last thing she would want (or needs) when getting home from a full on day at school is more organised activities! Just let them do whatever they want to chill! She is infuriating! V looks shattered!

Reactions: 20
Why is Mick so obsessed with podcasts. Okay fine listen to one but does she have to tag the person every single time?!

I’m sure it’s just incase they share her story and she’s hoping to bag more followers.

Again going on about poor V behaviour like she’s the first person to have a child in school that’s just feeling it a bit in the first few weeks.

I need to go and calm my tits 😂

Why is Mick so obsessed with podcasts. Okay fine listen to one but does she have to tag the person every single time?!

I’m sure it’s just incase they share her story and she’s hoping to bag more followers.

Again going on about poor V behaviour like she’s the first person to have a child in school that’s just feeling it a bit in the first few weeks.

She'll probably try and start her own, with ramblings about how tit her daughter is and how she is coping by the skin of her teeth 🙄

Reactions: 8
The bleeping chin twiddling again 🤣 and whats her excuse for her tit hair today? It's same as yesterday, tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It's just so boooorring. I'm a mum but not everything I do is parent-centric. Like don't you have any other interests that you can listen about?
I always wonder what identity these people are going to be left with when their kids grow up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.