Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
V’s way of showing Henry where she can shove her paint rollers and tuff trays…

View attachment 772166
Sounds like Vesper was using them as a step to reach something, because they had been left on the floor. Most 4 year olds would do that! It's not being naughty. If she's snapping at her for trivial things like using something unsuitable as a step, she needs to think further than the apology. Like, why is she shouting at the kids all of the time? Maybe not enough sleep? Not getting enough support at home? Relationship problems? Not having her own life away from the kids (most people go out to work)? Undiagnosed mental health issues? I know some people can have a short fuse but when it comes to your kids you have to reassess yourself and then go from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I feel really sorry for Vesper here. She’s only 4. It’s not her fault something was left on the floor. And “almost on purpose”? How can you tell if someone’s doing something “almost” on purpose? We all get frustrated with things our kids do, but this one’s on Feebs. Don’t leave stuff on the floor and it won’t get trodden on. It’s not hard.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I feel really sorry for Vesper here. She’s only 4. It’s not her fault something was left on the floor. And “almost on purpose”? How can you tell if someone’s doing something “almost” on purpose? We all get frustrated with things our kids do, but this one’s on Feebs. Don’t leave stuff on the floor and it won’t get trodden on. It’s not hard.
She was using them as a step. Surely she is too young to judge if they are fragile or not (within reason) so Mick should have put them somewhere safe away from the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
She genuinely seems to think she lives with mini adults that should know everything and not need any guidance 🙄

Reactions: 14
Peachy speech is a good account but it sounds like now she's going to use the fact that it's 'all about the repair' as an excuse? Like she has been given validation for being a shout mum now? No, you need to try on work on yourself to stop shouting and if *occasionally* you happen to shout you can then use the repair advice..

Reactions: 15
Why is Mick now suddenly trying to be a parenting guru?! duck off.
She’s basically says it’s fine to scream and shout at your kids as long as you say why after and give them a cuddle. No Mick it isn’t, we all (I guess most) shout sometimes but just apologising after doesn’t solve the problem, it’s like if kids do something then say sorry after they think it’s ok?! Nah mick. Wrong un.

Shouting & being vile to your child is okay if you cuddle them afterwards. No Feebs you twonk. Don’t leave your stuff on the floor for kids to climb on & touch!

Wonder if she looses her tit and becomes 'shouty' mick with jimbo a lot. Will explain why he's never there!

Reactions: 8
Goodness me she’s not in the real world this one. Vesper must be on bloody egg shells around her

• Sad
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I feel so tremendously sad for poor V. She’s not allowed to have a bloody childhood!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I hate the way she's emphasising so much on how loud she was shouting and when she emphasises on how angry she gets.
Because she doesn't do it all the time. Which makes me wonder.. How loud did she shout and how angry does she get for her to emphasise on it herself?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Poor people in that class having to put up with her crusty bare trotters being out 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just echoing what a few others have said, but when I was a kid if I left something on the floor and it got trodden on, it was my fault for being careless with my belongings and leaving them on the floor.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a twit. How can anyone step on something “almost” on purpose. It’s either on purpose or not. Here’s some ideas for you feebs
1. Don’t leave things on the floor
2. Stop and help your child to get what they want or need
3. Stop and explain to your child why you can’t do it at that time
4. Ask your child nicely to not step on the thing
I feel like there are so many other things she could do. Also why not show V the respect of stopping yourself and engaging with her before shouting at her

Reactions: 11
She's a heartless cow. The more she shouts, the less moped will listen as she grows up. She'll be scared and upset at first but she'll turn the other way and act defiant if she doesn't wind her big gob in. I wonder if she'll be the same with golden Virginia

Why would you “lose your tit” over a child stepping on a tray or not getting in the bath?! Surely those things are just everyday things that happen with kids that age 😳
When my kid won’t get in the bath I just pretend I’m going downstairs and guaranteed she will then get in 😂 It’s not hard!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.