Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but wtf? Why is her Dad still bankrolling her and paying for repairs on their house? Does anyone else find this utterly ridiculous?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she just stumbled upon another room? Her house is like the Mary Poppins bag of real estate!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but wtf? Why is her Dad still bankrolling her and paying for repairs on their house? Does anyone else find this utterly ridiculous?
But she's so poor and hard done by 🤣🙄

She's an absolute first class wanker..one minute she's walking out after a hissy fit, next she's Mary Poppins and organising everything and having after school activities all ready, batch cooking the pancakes that she moaned about... I would not believe one word that comes out of Henry's big gob. It's ALL for instagram engagement! Fake as hell!

Reactions: 16
I find the themed trays a bit stifling of creativity, like she is trying to control how the imaginative play should go, by picking all the stuff. My daughters were crazy about making stuff up with their toys when they were little but it was all independent play with whatever came to hand. I am not an expert on this age (but I do work with older kids) and I think that kids will not develop the skills to entertain themselves and will be bored easily if they are only used to being spoon fed games.

Reactions: 12
I know kids come out school looking like they’ve been through a hedge backwards, but brush your daughters hair!!

Reactions: 6
A medium takeout chocolate frostino with cream has 31 grams of sugar Mick you knob. She’s 4!!!! She is setting that kid up for a lifetime of obesity and is makes me so sad for poor Vesper.

Don’t get me wrong, I know she’s said it’s a treat, and I have given my kids a similar treat in the past, but Vesper’s daily diet is absolutely shocking in so many ways- this her normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does she buy expensive clothes, joules, scamp and dude etc etc then her dad has to pay for the windows to be done?! Also they get a few thousand per ad don't they these influencers, I wouldn't dare admit that daddy had paid for that!
Also, wow thanks for making everyone who actually WORKS feel like tit, why can't she just let her kid come home from school and watch the bastard tele like everyone else!
Vesper will have played alllll day long at school as she's in reception, why can't she just leave them be ffs! Stop trying to control every last minute of their lives!!! God honestly I don't get this angry at anyone else! How is anybody friends with her really?!

Reactions: 21
I don't think anyone is friends with her. They tend to be featured once and never seen again..

Reactions: 14
Time to duck about making trays to control how they play - just let them play for fucks sake. Everything has to be so controlled and for the gram - god help those kids growing up posing in that environment.

Reactions: 13
Why does she buy expensive clothes, joules, scamp and dude etc etc then her dad has to pay for the windows to be done?! Also they get a few thousand per ad don't they these influencers, I wouldn't dare admit that daddy had paid for that!
Also, wow thanks for making everyone who actually WORKS feel like tit, why can't she just let her kid come home from school and watch the bastard tele like everyone else!
Vesper will have played alllll day long at school as she's in reception, why can't she just leave them be ffs! Stop trying to control every last minute of their lives!!! God honestly I don't get this angry at anyone else! How is anybody friends with her really?!
Preach it sister!!!!!!!!!!! She is revolting!!!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m just old fashioned but no way would I let my 4 year old have a frostino! They are not for kids

Reactions: 10
Oh my god guys I’ve been parenting wrong this whole time. I let my 2.5 year old today just play with play-doh at the table. I didn’t have a tray. I didn’t tell him he was doing it wrong. I HAVE FAILED.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god guys I’ve been parenting wrong this whole time. I let my 2.5 year old today just play with play-doh at the table. I didn’t have a tray. I didn’t tell him he was doing it wrong. I HAVE FAILED.
Thank god Feebs is here to show you the error of your ways 😂
I assume that you’re also telling him he’s dressed like tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me, those bastard play doh trays have been set up for instagram not the kids
bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
An advert for Joanie Clothing came up on my fb earlier. Just waiting to Mick to pop up with a dinosaur handbag....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The small gem things in the pink tray are far to small for coriander to be around at his age it only takes a second for him to pop in his mouth! But yes these kids are used to have whole olives and grapes so I'm sure Mick knows best 😏

Reactions: 8
There is no WAY I would give a 4 year old a drink like that. My teenage girls get Starbucks with their friends and I am 100% sure they spend their pocket money on those kinds of things but I have never bought them those sugary drinks- little teeth are too precious to get into bad habits.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.