Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah theres now way shes 37. Im 33, and can say myself Ive had a tough paper round, espeically my hands as I work with them, but she makes me look 10 years younger!

Reactions: 9
She just can’t say anything nice about Vesper can she?! Saying she was “mainly normal” isn’t exactly a compliment is it

Reactions: 14
Discarded celery. Is that the name of their third child?
Jim probably couldn’t face the thought of shagging it if her nips and feet anything to go by I’m sure the taco personal hygiene ain’t upto much either. Baby may have been called celery but he’s discarded it into a tissue 🤮 image for you all there. Enjoy. You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I love the pretence that all those pancakes are going in the freezer. Come on Feebs, we know you ate them...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she have to overanalyse EVERYTHING TO DEATH? “Since going back to school, have your little ones played more or less?”. Do you know what Mick? As I have 2 jobs and I’m a student nurse, I’m actually too busy to bleeping notice. Far too much time on her hands that Tudor 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She doesn't look like she enjoys putting playdoh trays together 😏 after having a second breakfast 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chin twiddling is back! Why is she so wanky? Why can't she just get some play doh out for vesper after school, if that's what she wants to play with, why does she have to be so extra. Who has bleeping time to 'prepare' all this tit. Oh yeah someone without a job, mick. Also, why does she have all this 'tat' as she calls it just lying around! Weird. So much crap in her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chin twiddling is back! Why is she so wanky? Why can't she just get some play doh out for vesper after school, if that's what she wants to play with, why does she have to be so extra. Who has bleeping time to 'prepare' all this tit. Oh yeah someone without a job, mick. Also, why does she have all this 'tat' as she calls it just lying around! Weird. So much crap in her house.
Ugh the chin twiddling gets on my tits as much as Herbert gets on hers 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Play doh trays… well isn’t she just bleeping supermum?!??
She needs to get into the real world, we can’t all sit at home twiddling our chins in our mansions, most of us actually have to go out and work full bleeping time so the kids can eat and have a roof… play doh trays my arse.
patronising bleep. 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Their house seems to be full of junk. How much room do they need for 2 adults and 2 little ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.