Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole potions thing for Vesper was her way of trying to prove she doesn’t dislike her, the same as the tea at the park. It’s all for the gram!! Vesper never looks happy bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How the duck can people watch mick daily and think she’s amazing!! I worry about some people I really do.
I'd use the word "horrendacunt" to describe her myself. I am sorry she did this to you. What a bleeping vile specimen of humanity she is

I've been missing in action for a bit but I see she's not learnt any humility yet and doxxing makes her far worse than any of us who are snarks! Absolute bleeping bottomfeeder.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a try hard. She’s not got a real connection at all with that little girl. It’s all for the gram. All for her. Not the child.

Reactions: 6
Vespers face at those potions!

Honestly, it's Friday, the kid is shattered. Just sit her in front of cbeebies with a bag of quavers and let her be! For 5 minutes! Why the constant micromanaging!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Two types of pasta for a picnic. And a slab of cheese and a grater??! Whyyyyyyy
Also the fail of showing Vespa how to use
a pipette 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It hasn't gone, the tag is not where the wiki is.

Request a pink button in forum biz :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god! Missed the drama - hope you are okay snooper trooper what a vile following she has.
The picnic …. Christ on a bike.

- pasta on a picnic is okay
- hot pasta eating outside is okay
- two different types of pasta
- AND A BLOCK OF CHEESE
- AND A CHEESE GRATER ! A cheese grater!! Who takes a bloody cheese grater on a picnic after school. That is clearly not spontaneous and impromptu 🤣😭🤣😭😭
C5D55D9C-1573-420F-81A9-37B3D5F231E6.jpeg

Also - what in the bejesus is going on here?? Gillian Mckeith would have had a field day on that tongue 🤢🤮

EC1FA50C-073D-43D2-8B45-849B3DCCA42A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god! Missed the drama - hope you are okay snooper trooper what a vile following she has.
The picnic …. Christ on a bike.

- pasta on a picnic is okay
- hot pasta eating outside is okay
- two different types of pasta
- AND A BLOCK OF CHEESE
- AND A CHEESE GRATER ! A cheese grater!! Who takes a bloody cheese grater on a picnic after school. That is clearly not spontaneous and impromptu 🤣😭🤣😭😭
View attachment 779633

Also - what in the bejesus is going on here?? Gillian Mckeith would have had a field day on that tongue 🤢🤮

View attachment 779634
Why the tit is the cheese orange?

I don’t know why but it has irrationally annoyed me that H is wearing an apron and V is in a party dress.

I can HEAR her completely losing it with her for staining it or getting it wet.

Reactions: 9
A woman with a dinner gong will always pack a mini cheese grater for an impromptu luncheon in the park...

Her tongue is very like her feet 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m still lost why they had spag bol in the park?

Is it not the done thing to launch them a bag of chipsticks and some chocolate buttons to keep them going and then happy meal/meal deal it in the car on the way home? Or are mine just slumming it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Vesper and her hair in this morning's story. How could you let her sleep in that? But you got your potion content for the gram tho.

I’m still lost why they had spag bol in the park?

Is it not the done thing to launch them a bag of chipsticks and some chocolate buttons to keep them going and then happy meal/meal deal it in the car on the way home? Or are mine just slumming it?
Sounds like they’re living there best life, now I need some buttons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That picnic reminds me of when @theonlygirlinthehouse did an advert for Tacos on the beach. Honestly I was howling- that must be the least beach-suitable dinner EVER 😅

These influencers man...they kill me.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.