Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! Missed the drama - hope you are okay snooper trooper what a vile following she has.
The picnic โ€ฆ. Christ on a bike.

- pasta on a picnic is okay
- hot pasta eating outside is okay
- two different types of pasta
- AND A BLOCK OF CHEESE
- AND A CHEESE GRATER ! A cheese grater!! Who takes a bloody cheese grater on a picnic after school. That is clearly not spontaneous and impromptu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
View attachment 779633

Also - what in the bejesus is going on here?? Gillian Mckeith would have had a field day on that tongue ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

View attachment 779634
How jimbo has ever gotten an erection is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That pic of her and vesper. Looks like she's having a day out with granny ๐Ÿ‘ต

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably prefers putting his dick in a warm flask of spagbol. Bet it's cleaner too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
There is so much wrong with this Tudor! The tooth gem, the child hating, the references to boobin but I just remembered the photo shoot at the spa! My friends would disown me if I asked them to take sexy snaps of me on a wicker chair to share with strangers on the gram! What a riot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.