Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus tonight I’ve just flew here after seeing that spag bol in the flask 🤢 she’s such a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read here before watching her stories last night and thought the spag bol in a flask was a joke you were all running with.. Good god. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The kids actual name is Herbert? Herbert Holliday. I thought it was Herbie and thought that was bad enough.

Also, why tell Vesper what you're doing during the day, why doesn't she just say there are doing boring stuff like cleaning or food shopping. It's not as though Herbert can tell her the truth
I went to school with a lad called Henry Holland and he had a bad enough time.

If H and V ever find themselves reduced to rubbing shoulders with the children of us working class ruffians they’re in for a bad time.

At my high school if anyone was called Vesper every time it would have been said in class it would have ended with a beep beep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cannot stand the way this woman talks she's knocks me sick 🤢 trying to use all the mummy "buzz" words nap trapped 🤢 kicking out the zzz's 🤢 oh do duck off Mick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cannot stand the way this woman talks she's knocks me sick 🤢 trying to use all the mummy "buzz" words nap trapped 🤢 kicking out the zzz's 🤢 oh do duck off Mick
I hate all the words she uses like that 😂
Lush. Nap trapped. Bloobs. Boobin.
Trying to think of all the other ones she does trying to make herself sound cool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her voice this morning is irritating me beyond belief, more than usual. She's so bleeping smug. Oh everyone go buy these wanky emotion boards that I got for free so you can discuss how your child feels. Or just shout at her and moan about her constantly no? Great big ginger tit.

Reactions: 14
Her voice this morning is irritating me beyond belief, more than usual. She's so bleeping smug. Oh everyone go buy these wanky emotion boards that I got for free so you can discuss how your child feels. Or just shout at her and moan about her constantly no? Great big ginger tit.
Funny how she tells Vesper to just breathe to calm down but shouts at Vesper herself and tells Vesper it's because she made her mad 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

Reactions: 7
Did she just say, "yes" to herbivore at the end of that story in the tone you'd use to a dog 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.