Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. That's the ones.

Pretty sure 2 were gifted and she got the other 2 on an offer for 2 for 20 or something
She is as low as a snakes belly trying to sell gifted items! Like she needs the money! She's very quick to bark about other charities unless it would directly benefit her 😏

P.s jimbo's mother looks about 20yrs younger than Mick😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Were they the GIFTED ones she was wanking over before? The ones that collect all the food?
Yes it was 4 Bibado ones she was selling on her story. The caption even said ‘well used but lots of life left in them’ or something 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s really quiet at weekends, isn’t she? I wonder if she purposely stays off her phone and tries really hard to pretend to Jim that she’s super busy and would never have time for anything like Instagram!

Reactions: 9
As if she was trying to sell well used bibado. They get covered and you have to machine wash them to inevitably they bobble and fray etc. They also can start to get stinky. Definitely not something to resell! Ew!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
How does she post pics of her kids but then makes the caption all about her?! Selfish twit

Reactions: 5
V looks so happy with her nana. I also didn’t understand her saying she misses her square tips as the nails look extremely similar in shape?!

Reactions: 6
I like how it's all photos of Vesper after being asked why she dislikes her 😂

Reactions: 13
Did she just say that Vesper makes her heart melt?! 😱 it’s a typo and she meant Herbie... right?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
School photos today, I hope she brushes that little girls hair. She looks so happy in the photos with her Nana yet has this birds nest on her head.

Reactions: 4
Followed her for a while only just discovered her thread, just wondered, does anyone know how they’re so loaded? How do they afford to live in that house when she doesn’t have a job, what does her fella do?

Followed her for a while only just discovered her thread, just wondered, does anyone know how they’re so loaded? How do they afford to live in that house when she doesn’t have a job, what does her fella do?
Jim is a regional bank manager.

Although we do think her parents had some to do with her money as she already said before that her dad bought her car for her and they were paying them back.
So wouldn't surprise me if she got handed the deposit as she's never worked a proper job in her life

Reactions: 3
Back when she was Malton chick she said she had her own place (probably bought with help from her parents as she worked for the family business). I expect they sold both places and bought that (again with parental help as she mentioned her dad paid to fix the roof?). She’s a totally spoilt child who has never done a proper job but never ever acknowledges how lucky she is.

Reactions: 7
She's definitely that mum we all avoid at playgroups, isn't she 😂
At least she'd make it obvious. She'd be the one on her phone constantly while occasionally and very loudly doing some conspicuous parenting, checking that everyone was watching, of course.

Wouldn't speak to anyone, as they are beneath her influencer ilk, but would share it to her stories about what a great morning they had!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.