Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful to boast to Vesper about the fun things her and golden balls get up to, she's just a nasty piece of work, isn't she?

Reactions: 26
The sad thing is, you just know that she won't for a second stop and think why would anyone think she doesn't like her kid. Its just easier to label the commenter, us or just about anyone who disagrees with her, a troll, block, delete, publicly shame, and move on with her life. I have a private insta with 200 followers but if even just one of them thought I hated my child I'd be absolutely mortified and would have a long hard look at the behaviour patterns I'm displaying over social media. She is a complete narcissist who can't do anything wrong and also a grandmaster of any topic she dips her rotten little toes in (adult ADHD, breastfeeding, gentle parenting, packed lunches etc). She loves to pretend that parenthood is so so hard and complicated because deep down she absolutely hates it and she takes her anger out on the first born child and she was the one who 'ruined' her perfect comfortable lazy sad little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow I've missed all the drama! I can't see the story so she must have removed it. What an absolute prick. She knows she hates her child but is a spoilt brat herself who can't bear to be called out on anything. Total and utter knobhead.

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying we should tell bare faced lies to our kids but I bet she’s made her day out with coriander sound really exciting and rubbed Vespers face right in it. I bet she made a right big deal out of it.

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying we should tell bare faced lies to our kids but I bet she’s made her day out with coriander sound really exciting and rubbed Vespers face right in it. I bet she made a right big deal out of it.
And then probably told her to shut the f**k up, quit whining and get into school.

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry guys, she’ll be moaning V is tired tomorrow after her after school fun #content #thistooshallpass #micksaprick

Reactions: 11
Oh god the amount of people commenting on her post saying she’s an amazing mummy, an inspiration, are these trolls or what?! Are they piss takes?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She basically says to V “right off you go to school so me & Sir Herbert can go out & do loads of fun stuff together without you then when you come home you’ll be banish to your upper floor bedroom out of my way”

Also is there nothing she won’t put in a flask??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
9DE2D3C5-7645-4D7F-BC09-B5C49E82982E.png

037C558B-2D30-4A63-9BFD-CE6CB1AD5901.png
Listen up wranger chin
You must declare you have a working relationship with Tesco whilst raving about their Clubcard and deliveries
Reporting her …

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What do you get up to after school? 2 more hours work feebs. Doing an actual job, to pay the mortgage and bills and afford to do something nice at weekends. Like millions of others parents. (I’m not complaining, being a sahm mum is my worst nightmare).

Reactions: 15
I can’t stop thinking about spaghetti bolognese in a flask and honestly it’s making me want to baulk 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does she even think telling V of all the fun amazing things she and Herbert do without her is appropriate?! How tight!! It’s almost like saying “nir nir na nir nir we get to go to the park and swimming whilst you are at school all day 😝” Awful.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.