Phoebe Court #13 Moped at school, Mick getting mad, have a choking hazard, mummy has an ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way someone who doesn’t brush their teeth or wash their face and constantly has no time to do anything should be using period pants. you have to rinse them out after use!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I know it’s better for the environment, but the mere mention of period pants makes me absolutely 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it’s better for the environment, but the mere mention of period pants makes me absolutely 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Same. An acquaintance posted about them on her fb (why would you?) and I've never been able to look at her the same since.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest story, where she's obsessively twiddling her original god given chin and not the additional cake ones, whilst breathlessly rambling on about her bleeping clubcard.... I've just realised that if you were to take her nose off, her face is completely flat. Like a big freckled pancake. That's all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s the mum who would use her own breast milk in the school’s bake sale.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh Jesus no please don’t…..we are going to see her in these pants aren’t we. Brace yourselves. Godspeed.
Oh god, it’s inevitable isn’t it?! Not sure how to prepare for something like this. I feel scared.

And the thought of period pants anyway is just... ugh. No offence to anyone who uses them but I just couldn’t think of anything worse

Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus no please don’t…..we are going to see her in these pants aren’t we. Brace yourselves. Godspeed.
Menstrual boomerang coming right up

And just like that a story about Vesper to show she doesn't dislike her. Couldn't help do the little eye roll when she mentioned her though could she? The "bless her" couldn't be less authentic if she tried.

Reactions: 12
See Feebs THAT’S how you do it. Well done you clever Tudor.

You acknowledge her feelings and you include her in little lord Fauntleroy’s grand day out. Why don’t you do that every day?

Reactions: 7
See Feebs THAT’S how you do it. Well done you clever Tudor.

You acknowledge her feelings and you include her in little lord Fauntleroy’s grand day out. Why don’t you do that every day?
Cos she's been guilt tripped into it knowing what an absolute bleep she is. So fake.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else see the eye roll she did when she said Vesper cried this morning? It’s no wonder people think she hates her kid when she does tit like that. I don’t get why she had children, she’s not maternal at all and Vesper can never seem to do anything bleeping right!

Reactions: 15
Do tesco pay her in club card points or something. How does she always have so many?!

Reactions: 10
She did it with one eye but it was definitely a bleeping eye roll. You could tell she felt annoyed by it!!!

Do tesco pay her in club card points or something. How does she always have so many?!
Spends £400 a week on her shopping because she’s a greedy tudor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The kids actual name is Herbert? Herbert Holliday. I thought it was Herbie and thought that was bad enough.

Also, why tell Vesper what you're doing during the day, why doesn't she just say there are doing boring stuff like cleaning or food shopping. It's not as though Herbert can tell her the truth

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.