Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vesper only did 3 days at school and she’s already losing her tit with her. What’s she gonna be like by next Friday when she’s done a full week 😬

Reactions: 12
Why has she now put plus sized fashion in bio on Instagram 😑 she has zero style even when she paid for it!! I'd feel ashamed if I was her losing all that weight and piling it back on and yeah we all gain weight with pregnancy etc but how she eats just shows exactly why it's stayed on

Reactions: 10
She has quite a few comments for the popcorn choking hazard she is promoting 👀

Ps. I didn't know popcorn wasn't recommended for under 5s 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I thought it was under 4s shouldn’t be having it tbf, fine for Vesper but not for Herbie. I wonder if she’ll delete the comments?

Reactions: 2
Well, since when has she given a tit about choking hazards, in the words of mick 'they have to learn sometime'

It’s ok they’ll learn, same as they learn not to choke on the whole grapes she gives them or fall out the bed and down the stairs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Lol the Tesco ad. From someone who’s lost her tit and her kids only been at school 5 minutes. Are we seriously supposed to think Feebs will make that much effort when she wanted Vesper to have cooked school meals!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t even notice the popcorn I was too stunned at the strawberry tops
She really is a bleeping idiot

can’t wait to see how this plays out, also the fucker at Tesco who approved it

ETA - then I’ll get in on the wiki 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She'll delete those comments on the sly later. Come back with some arsy story in response no doubt. Absolute first class head, like all the people who love her content 🤣🥴

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Mopeds at school so Micks getting mad, here have a choking hazard as mummy has an ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also considering Vesper is the one at school and the post is about lunch box ideas, why is Herbie centre stage as usual 🤬

Thread title suggestion:

Mick shows V nothing but rage, whilst she’s sat on the sofa boobin’ Sage.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Come on Tudor Tits acknowledge the popcorn comments you duck
See the other comments are from the usual suspects Fopperholic etc
They’re so transparent them lot

Reactions: 9
Thanks @swipe_up the wiki page made my Sunday evening 🤣🤣🤣you forgot to add that once she forgot to put on knickers and made it sound like this was normal, and also the fact that Jumbo jet is maybe definitely cheating on her and pretty much sees his side chick every evening whilst Mick moans about how hard it is to put 2 kids to bed🤔oh and lets not forget that they are using a mobile app for contraception for their annual love making so there probably will be a third vehicle on the way just so she can breastfeed into her seventies. I'd add it myself but have no idea how😂🙈
Jim is cheating?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.