Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she stopped uploading constant sh1te on Instagram she might get her jobs done on her notes 🙄

Reactions: 9
Based on her meal plan it looks like Vesper is having school lunches? Unless she’s doing her sausage mash and means to take in her lunch box?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was very bored and hungover today so I played a game with Feebs ad where I tried to take a screenshot with her eyes open... This is how it went. Its actually quite fun and therapeutic and could recommend to anyone who wants to kill some time.
Ps. No love, letting your kid choke on popcorn (or grapes) isn't a bleeping parenting choice. Although I'm sure she would make riveting content by the kids graves and getting #gifted tombstones for them. Isn't funny? Then stop trying to kill them you wanker.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So it's Mick's birthday! Wonder what time her telegram from the queen will come?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's so stressful having kids. I followed all the rules from the lovley health visitor but nobody ever told me not to give popcorn or to cut grapes... I wonder if I should stop now (they are teenagers). It's very different not knowing, than finding something out and still ignoring the advice.

Reactions: 1
"To the one I love, you're at the top of my to do list"

Ahahaha
Naaah she bought that herself for us didn't she 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"To the one I love, you're at the top of my to do list"

Ahahaha
Naaah she bought that herself for us didn't she 😂

As if you would! She really wants us to know they are at it, the period/contraception talk & now this. He must have a thing for Grannies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is an idiot. She is used to meal planning as it’s a key tip you get given on SW, so it’s not new to her. She just lies to be relatable. She really gives me ‘the rage’.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.