Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhhh
He just has a better social life then her I reckon šŸ˜‚
I think there's a chance he's cheated in the past or could. The memes she shared on malton chik were pretty direct! Deffo a woman scorned. I wish I'd done a screen grab!

Reactions: 8
Goodness, isnā€™t she a total a-hole.

just felt like throwing that out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Giving your child something thatā€™s a choking hazard is just parental judgment then. Ok feebs

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Giving your child something thatā€™s a choking hazard is just parental judgment then. Ok feebs

My parental judgement tells me not to give my child something that could kill them. Does she let them play with swords & near open water too!! šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 12
"It's one of those things you have to make your own decision on as a parent isn't it"

Wtf. No Feebs hun. It's a choking hazard love!
Even worse giving it to your 1 year old!

Also the friggin "Isn't it" on the end. Stoooppp

Reactions: 20
The blinking gets me every time. Itā€™s like sheā€™s in some secret competition to see how many times she can blink in 30 seconds šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She
"It's one of those things you have to make your own decision on as a parent isn't it"

Wtf. No Feebs hun. It's a choking hazard love!
Even worse giving it to your 1 year old!

Also the friggin "Isn't it" on the end. Stoooppp
She could have just said ā€œi genuinely didnā€™t know. Now I do I will stopā€. She always knows best though

Reactions: 11
Adding it to the wiki lads
bleeping dumb cretin

it is not parental judgement if it can end in tragedy

I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Itā€™s also concerning Tesco have condoned and paid for an ad that encourages giving a choking hazard to a toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Knew she wouldn't give a tit about the popcorn, she never does. Feebs does what she wants, she knows best and its just a classic example of her not listening to advise. Wonder what tesco think of this. She should be telling people she was wrong and not to do it!

Reactions: 12
She

She could have just said ā€œi genuinely didnā€™t know. Now I do I will stopā€. She always knows best though
Agreed! I genuinely didnā€™t know and Iā€™ve given popcorn to my 2 year old a couple of times. Now I know though, she wonā€™t be eating them until sheā€™s over 5!

Reactions: 7
Agreed! I genuinely didnā€™t know and Iā€™ve given popcorn to my 2 year old a couple of times. Now I know though, she wonā€™t be eating them until sheā€™s over 5!
I'm exactly the same! I had no idea until people commenting on it. But will I be giving it to my 3 year old any more? Certainly not!

Reactions: 3
I'm exactly the same! I had no idea until people commenting on it. But will I be giving it to my 3 year old any more? Certainly not!
We had popcorn as a girls treat last night with my 1 & 3 year old. I feel awful now. šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
We had popcorn as a girls treat last night with my 1 & 3 year old. I feel awful now. šŸ˜­
The thing is thereā€™s absolutely no need to feel bad if itā€™s something you donā€™t know! Itā€™s her attitude of even now I know I still know better and will let my kids do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off feebs.

What she means by her judgement comment is that she received a tit ton of messages pointing out that popcorn is a choking hazard and that really she doesn't actually give 2 shits and will continue to allow her children to eat it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.