Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Mopeds at school so Micks getting mad, here have a choking hazard as mummy has an ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mancnet

VIP Member
She thought she used to look a bit thin so gained 6 stone. Don't forget to feed yourself mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Mick shows V nothing but rage, whilst she’s sat on the sofa boobin’ Sage.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Why does every single thing she posts always have to end on such a negative note??Like she will post some lovely pictures of her and the kids but EVERY TIME she will follow it up with 'FYI the weather was shit, I hated every second, Vespa was a dickhead, kids are atrocious, Jim is a miserable bastard, my clothes don't fit anymore, I miss my life before kids, kids ruin everything, fuck my life, this is my reality, I'm a raging boobing struggling momma, #mumlife ' WE GET IT having children is hard now get over yourself and try to enjoy some time spent with your family you ungrateful cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSwizz

I can’t believe Feebs stories this morning - just goes to show her thoughts on V:
1) of all nights to wake up in the middle of the night.
2) wanting the most complicated breakfast this morning.
How I would have phrased it:
1) Vesper might be nervous - she woke up in the night which is unlike her.
2) special breakfast for big girls first day.

She shows so much resentment to poor Vesper - better off at school I think!

• Heart

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Hey Mick!!! Please stop taking the piss out of your kids outfits when you dress like an aged emo Mr Tumble - many thanks 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

WhatABore

VIP Member
This isn't directly aimed at her , but it is related to breastfeeding.. I've seen a lot of posts this week about breast is best ( its national bf week ) and I get that there is some benefits to it , but also if it can't be done for whatever reason it doesn't matter !!

My daughter is 10 now, so this was many years ago I had her, but I was mis informed and told that it was either breast or bottle, I couldn't mix and do both.. when I had her the placenta got stuck inside me and would not come out, they tried for a good few hours but I was loosing to much blood so had to have it manually removed, I was in such a state at that point I had to be completely knocked out, when I came round my daughter was in her dad's arms with a bottle in her mouth , and at the time I was just glad we were both healthy !!so she wasn't breast fed , but we had and still have a lovely bond and she is almost never ill , so whilst people bang on about breastfeeding they need to realise that sometimes it's not possible or sometime mum just doesn't want to breastfeed and thats ok! I definitely believe in fed is best!!
I completely agree!
So many women who are breastfeeding say they get judged for feeding in public and stuff. Yet every single person that has judged me and made comments for formula feeding, has been from women who are breastfeeding or have breastfed.

Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It doesn't hurt kids to get a bit hungry, the same as it doesn't hurt for them to be a bit bored. If they're constantly fed a stream of snacks between meals, they won't recognise their natural hunger cues and that's how you end up overweight.

I bet she uses food to shut them up and amuse them. We all do it, but I bet it's a Tudor extravaganza with Mick 🙄

Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Forget #freethenip more like #freevesper 😢 my heart actually breaks for her. I genuinely do hope she reads here and sees what a cunt she is!

I saw this and someone called it a while ago but I thought feels looked very pregnant?! Or has she had one of her banquets before picking up V? 🤣
Prob both!
Probably one of her tits swinging free living it's breast life

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lauz2427

VIP Member
She’s such a cunt about Vesper she really is! Think yourself lucky it’s sass she’s come home with and not anxiety and tears because she hates it. Stupid bitch get a grip 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28