Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her daughter, she did smash it. Why isn’t she sharing how proud she is. Her first week at school and so negative. Hopefully her daughter doesn’t read all these posts when she’s older. It would upset me if my Mom spoke about me like this

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ what did that girl do that was so bad that Mick has to keep going on and on about it? Had a couple of tantrums? Is that not part and parcel of being 4 years old?

Reactions: 10
What a horrible MUM you are mick. Get the duck off ‘the gram’ and have a serious word with yourself, how you treat that little girl is heartbreaking, even more so in the fact it’s documented for her to see in years to come. You do not deserve the privilege of being her mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh. I dislike her constant rhetorical questions 😂 "it's just hard isn't it" "that's the thing isn't it" 😑shut up.

Reactions: 11
Who did it? 🤣😂🤣
What a load of bollocks!! It's nothing to do with writing it down to try and help others! Hardly in the moment when you're planning your instagram content 😏 just proves a point that she is going down the "relatable parent" route to try and keep followers

Reactions: 14
You only see what I want you to see/what i post??? So why are you slagging her off all over instagram? Why would you want to show that and for poor vesper to see in years to come. All so you can 'help' others. How is that helping, nah, duck off mick you bleep. I really hope they do see your insta cos I assure you, they are not going to see you 'doing your best' from them posts. How deluded can you be!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she can share her crusty nipple a million times but can’t post that she’s proud of her daughter???? She’s helping no one, none of us forget to brush our teeth or wear knickers. We aren’t all ‘slummy mummies’ trying to be Insta huns!

Reactions: 14
She really needed to mention what she had said/done ‘away from Instagram’ as we/others only judge what we see, and all week it’s been very negative towards her daughter and very sad to read. All this doing your best crap trying to be relatable is really not going in her favour

Reactions: 8
She’s helped me this week! Helped me to see how NOT to react to my daughter starting school on Monday! She shows that girl no affection or love from what she shows us! Why would you want people’s perception of you to be that of a cold hearted mother?! I hope that comment makes her realise how horrible she comes across!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My son started school last week. It's been such a huge change for him and he's been great even though I could see he was very unsure and scared. That's not to say he's not been lashing out at me most nights inc hitting and kicking but I'm just letting that go for now. Certainly not slagging him off to anyone who will listen.

As someone above says, Feebs only ever helps me see what I absolutely don't want to be in life so thanks for that Hun.

Reactions: 12
She’s totally missed the point. This week wasn’t about her, it was about Vesper. None of her posts are praising V so all we can assume is vile Feebs has been a vile witch to her the whole time

Reactions: 16
She’s totally missed the point. This week wasn’t about her, it was about Vesper. None of her posts are praising V so all we can assume is vile Feebs has been a vile witch to her the whole time
Exactly this!
Like she has wrote you don't see everything we do off Instagram 🙄 well I'm sorry but the stuff you do post and do seems like you treat that little girl vile so how would we have any other opinion if you keep posting so negatively about her 😑

Reactions: 16
Wonder if the fact she's not gained any followers yet this month but in fact lost them most days may make her realise how her "content" is being received?!

B641A5E5-441B-4AC4-B39E-8EA93E133397.png

Reactions: 10
Oh now she's spiritually malnourished 🙄 no malnourishment in that house, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.