Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the posts & articles she would share if she was a single parents šŸ™„šŸ¤Æ
Vesper would go and live with Jim

Then she could sit on her arse with her tits tickling her toes instagramming until her heart was content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Letā€™s face it, V is coming home pissed off because sheā€™s not having the Tudor style banquet ā€˜pack upsā€™ for lunch that Feebs has her accustomed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Letā€™s face it, V is coming home pissed off because sheā€™s not having the Tudor style banquet ā€˜pack upsā€™ for lunch that Feebs has her accustomed to.
The poor kid is probably hangry because sheā€™s not had a constant conveyer belt of food coming at her all day šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah my kid when starting school melted down basically every drive home for nearly the first year,teachers bloody loved her fab funny happy well behaved,absolute nightmare for me,obviously felt very comfortable,and home was the place-I don't like the terms mick uses for her kids-it's not cool coming from her-bin lids etc-sometimes she writes in critique form regarding v-and I swear to god she's writing about herself -projection perhaps,including the sass v comes home with,is it that mick owns the sass and is being challenged by her own daughter!!! She talks some tit-expert in everything-even an expert in loosing weight,except chooses not too as she's happy being ten tonne tess.

Reactions: 9
A meal out celebrating ā€˜Mummy surviving the first week of receptionā€™... oh my god šŸ˜³ How stressful it must have been seeing V for just a few hours after school before bedtime šŸ™„ whilst she spent all day on the couch. Imagine she had an actual job to go to too!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
ā€˜Here we are, at home and chilling with the kids in the garden with the bbq on/a takeaway on itā€™s way to celebrate Granddadā€™s birthday and Vesperā€™s first week at school. Sheā€™s very excited to go to Smythā€™s tomorrow to choose a treat for finishing her first week at school. We couldnā€™t be more proud of her.ā€™

fixed it for you mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldnā€™t call screaming at your 4 year old every evening ā€œsurviving the first weekā€ you rancid cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The poor childā€™s name is ridiculous, but her brothers is worse!
she is setting them up for a lifetime of people saying, can you spell that? Harry did you say no Herbie oh right šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I have a very normal common name spelt slightly different & itā€™s so bleeping annoying hahah!!

Reactions: 6
"I lost my tit last night"

So yes, I'm guessing the boomerang of her sitting in the car was either because she walked out or Jim told her to leave for a bit.

If she normally talks about her 'rage' and being shouty.

Wtf does her losing her tit include?!
She sound awful!!

Reactions: 14
Poor V, she seems like such a little sweetheart, I hope she never ever sees the posts her mum broadcast to the world when she was little, how heartbreaking and damaging would that be.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a nasty witch she is, how do none of her followers call her out on it? Losing her tit so frequently, publicly emotionally abusive, shame she can't be paid a quick visit by social services to give her a reality check. She definitely think it makes her seem down to earth and relatable. Mick please be nice to your kid.

Reactions: 12
Not a single word about being proud of Vesper ā˜¹
the poor girl only turned 4 in June or July? Canā€™t she cut her some slack šŸ˜£

Also, this behaviour should not be normalised or ingratiated by her insta hun mates or followers. Being frequently angry, especially at your children is a symptom of post natal depression and she needs to get some help. Thatā€™s coming from someone who did shout all the time and DID have post natal depression. If you normalise it, less people seek help and they think theyā€™re ok - thereā€™s a real shame around going to the doctors and admitting how youā€™re feeling. But I think sheā€™d feel worlds better for medication and or therapy.

Reactions: 19
Not a single word about being proud of Vesper ā˜¹
the poor girl only turned 4 in June or July? Canā€™t she cut her some slack šŸ˜£

Also, this behaviour should not be normalised or ingratiated by her insta hun mates or followers. Being frequently angry, especially at your children is a symptom of post natal depression and she needs to get some help. Thatā€™s coming from someone who did shout all the time and DID have post natal depression. If you normalise it, less people seek help and they think theyā€™re ok - thereā€™s a real shame around going to the doctors and admitting how youā€™re feeling. But I think sheā€™d feel worlds better for medication and or therapy.
i thought that šŸ˜¢ obviously mum has had it worse! šŸ¤¬ asshole!

whether itā€™s post natal depression or something else, she definitely has issues she needs to address x

Reactions: 4
Vesper did ā€œsmash itā€ this week, sheā€™s skipped in and stayed all day at a brand new environment full of new people. I hope the teachers see her insta and maybe offer some guidance come her first parents evening

Reactions: 11
My little boy started reception on Wednesday and I'm distraught šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hes a demon when he gets home but if I was him I would be too! It's a massive change for them and they need patience. She just cant be arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
LOVE this thread.
HATE that woman with an absolute passion.
I question myself as to how I can dislike someone so much when I don't even know them? Plus it's just social media, so why do I even care? Either way, she's giving me the rage at the moment as to how she's treating that poor little girl.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.