Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget #freethenip more like #freevesper 😢 my heart actually breaks for her. I genuinely do hope she reads here and sees what a bleep she is!

I saw this and someone called it a while ago but I thought feels looked very pregnant?! Or has she had one of her banquets before picking up V? 🤣
Prob both!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Forget #freethenip more like #freevesper 😢 my heart actually breaks for her. I genuinely do hope she reads here and sees what a bleep she is!

I saw this and someone called it a while ago but I thought feels looked very pregnant?! Or has she had one of her banquets before picking up V? 🤣
Prob both!
I saw this and paused it a few times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Prob both!
Probably one of her tits swinging free living it's breast life

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've noticed a lot of the time, it's the evening and whenever she's saying about losing her tit with the kids, she's always just sitting in the car.
I wonder if Jim just tells her to get tf out and let him deal with it 🤔

Reactions: 9
I've noticed a lot of the time, it's the evening and whenever she's saying about losing her tit with the kids, she's always just sitting in the car.
I wonder if Jim just tells her to get tf out and let him deal with it 🤔
Good point! Probably just walked out on them to pick up the takeaway…

Reactions: 5
Her 'maternal rage' toward Vesper is not relatable at all and its quite worrying how frequent she is 'losing her tit' with a 4 year old!!!
She needs anger management and parenting classes.
I'm not a perfect mum at all and have shouty moments but omg she is a total twit to that poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I've just seen her stories, how can she "lose her tit" with a 4 year old that's just started school. My year 1 girl has been all over the place this evening as she is obviously feeling all the emotions about being back at school and the tiredness. Yeah it's tough but they need love and kindness not to be screamed at. Ahh I can't with her. She is a class A bellend. V will grow up to dislike her if she's not careful.

Reactions: 16
Is this really the woman that Tesco want to use as a face for their brand? My heart is breaking for Vesper

Reactions: 16
Her poor little girl. First day of school, full of change, emotions and all she can do is tell her off.
she will have to watch how she is with V as she will learn as years go on that her Mother shuts down her emotion when she shares upset/anger with her. Give the poor girl a break 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
funny how her loosing her tit coincides with the times she wants vesper in bed & she can sit on her arse!

Reactions: 8
She’s horrible to that poor girl. I’m the first to admit that I can be a shouty mom and get frustrated with my 3 year old but cut the girl some slack! First week in a new place with new people, course she’s going to be tired and stroppy! That bleeping woman. She’s pissed me off more than Fopperholic and she can wind me up something chronic

Reactions: 14
See, I know I'm way too impatient to want/have children so guess what Feebzzzz.....I didn't bloody have them! (we know you read this)

Poor wee Vesper.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.