Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving in to herbie with the boob because it makes her sit down. I guarantee it’s the biggest reason she breastfeeds because it gives her an excuse to lounge about all day, every time the kid needs feeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That poor boy. No one needs a photo of themselves sucking their mums crusty tit. I was breastfed. I breastfed my children. Surely most of us here today have done the giving or receiving of milk but I wouldnt go plastering that tit online for the world to see. Pictures online last forever. My emo myspace photos are out there if I google my own name. Lets hope the internet gets destroyed before hes old enough to find them!

There’s normalising it and there’s this. We get it you breastfeed, yep totally normal but do we really need to see it every other day?!
Aww I hate to be mean (or do I 😏) but she's absolutely disgusting. Hideous face, body and personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's a difference between normal every day photos and tits out.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing the positivity or whatever and encouragement with feeding.
But we don't need to see your tit posted on Instagram!
Completely different when someone is feeding their child, whether it be at home or in public. But they're not posting a photo of it online are they.
God knows how many photos she has on her phone of her tits if she takes them all the time but doesn't post them because I've seen her tits more than my own.

Wonder if she sends them to Jimbo to turn him on at work.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Agree with so many of you on what’s been said.

Breastfeeding like bottle feeding is normal and both should be equal. But I personally don’t think it normalises it to post a photo like that. When I was breastfeeding and saw photos like that online it made me feel uncomfortable. I found it far more normal to just be around other mothers and go with the flow. I fed in public, to begin with was crapping myself but got used to it and was always just casual and quick about latching etc. I never ever felt the need to expose myself and my child in that way on the internet or even in public. In what way do people need to see her sitting with her full breast out and a 2 year old tugging on it. She’s just an exhibitionist.
Also it actually infuriates me that she does posts like that because what will follow is her moaning about how attached he is to her and she instead wants to sit with her takeaway and not have to do bedtime and have him needing to feed from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really hates Vesper doesn’t she?! Poor little girl. My daughter is the same age, she started school this week and wow she is so out of sorts. She’s very emotional, tired, screaming little madam but what else to expect when she’s started school and in the middle of a mini heatwave no less. It’s annoying but because I’ve recognised why her behaviour is like this I’m supporting her, I can only imagine how awful Feebs has been to Vesper.

Reactions: 15
How many times have we all said if she just put her phone down and focused on her kids maybe she’d have a different experience!!
Her child is 4 and has gone from home all day to school for the first time. That’s emotionally and physically draining

There's a difference between normal every day photos and tits out.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing the positivity or whatever and encouragement with feeding.
But we don't need to see your tit posted on Instagram!
Completely different when someone is feeding their child, whether it be at home or in public. But they're not posting a photo of it online are they.
God knows how many photos she has on her phone of her tits if she takes them all the time but doesn't post them because I've seen her tits more than my own.

Wonder if she sends them to Jimbo to turn him on at work.
He already made a comment once watching her on the child monitor

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg what does she expect? Such a big change in her life which she won’t be able to process just yet but Feebs just expects her to understand it and get on with it 🙄

Reactions: 8
How many times have we all said if she just put her phone down and focused on her kids maybe she’d have a different experience!!
Her child is 4 and has gone from home all day to school for the first time. That’s emotionally and physically draining
V is also a ‘baby four’ she’s less that 4 1/4 summer borns often struggle in the first year of school because it’s such a culture shock and in my experience many need additional support because they are that bit more immature than say the kids who are 4 1/2 / 4 3/4, not that Feebs would give a shite. V won’t be allowed to struggle she’s a strong girl.

I wonder is Vesper is actually being all the things she says she is or is it just for content & to be relatable! 🧐🧐🧐 Seems like a normal 4 year old adjusting to a post lockdown life & starting school to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
V is also a ‘baby four’ she’s less that 4 1/4 summer borns often struggle in the first year of school because it’s such a culture shock and in my experience many need additional support because they are that bit more immature than say the kids who are 4 1/2 / 4 3/4, not that Feebs would give a shite. V won’t be allowed to struggle she’s a strong girl.
Exactly. There is (or can be) a huge difference in an almost 5 year old and a just turned 4 year old. In the good old days that’s why schools took two intakes. I’m an april baby and didn’t start school until January

Reactions: 10
She’s such a bleep about Vesper she really is! Think yourself lucky it’s sass she’s come home with and not anxiety and tears because she hates it. Stupid witch get a grip 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My heart aches for Vesper 🙁 she’s 4 and has an attitude, get over it. Your 104 with a stinking attitude mick - food for thought!

Reactions: 22
Breastfeeding is what she lives for, she'll soon switch up on golden boy when he's not much use to her to pull the views or likes. She was so in your face with moped until she got off the boob, did thr weaning, then she was up the duff again and that was that. I wonder if she will have another one to guarantee her mummy content?

Breastfeeding is what she lives for, she'll soon switch up on golden boy when he's not much use to her to pull the views or likes. She was so in your face with moped until she got off the boob, did thr weaning, then she was up the duff again and that was that. I wonder if she will have another one to guarantee her mummy content?
She’s the classic narcissist with the golden child and the scapegoat. As H gets older and less docile the pair of them will alternate roles. V is at what appears to be a volatile age for her, wilful, confrontational etc, as V gets older and reaches a more reactive age, Feebs will begin to live vicariously through her and attempt imprint upon her - the horse riding, hair, hobbies, gardening, chickens etc - Herbie will become forgotten until they reach new ages again when Herbie will become the golden child and Vesper them a teen will become the aggressor once more. It’s devastating but so common.

• Heart
She’s the classic narcissist with the golden child and the scapegoat. As H gets older and less docile the pair of them will alternate roles. V is at what appears to be a volatile age for her, wilful, confrontational etc, as V gets older and reaches a more reactive age, Feebs will begin to live vicariously through her and attempt imprint upon her - the horse riding, hair, hobbies, gardening, chickens etc - Herbie will become forgotten until they reach new ages again when Herbie will become the golden child and Vesper them a teen will become the aggressor once more. It’s devastating but so common.
Absolutely agree! You can just see it now

Reactions: 11
She’s such a bleep about Vesper she really is! Think yourself lucky it’s sass she’s come home with and not anxiety and tears because she hates it. Stupid witch get a grip 🤬
It’s because vesper doesn’t want boob anymore whereas golden herbs still needs her and vesper she has to get off her ass in the mornings now every single day to take her and pick up from school herbie gives her that break on the sofa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.