Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think she's a bossy, controlling witch and anything that she thinks is undermining her authority gets the huffy Tudor treatment. She clearly likes having her own way and the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 15
So she decided to stop breastfeeding Vesper but is happy for Herbivore to decide when he’s ready. She’s happy to sit and have a moment with Herbivore but won’t sit and watch a film with Vesper. She was clinking cups with Herbs yesterday to celebrate getting rid of V. She really is a grade A bleeping witch to that wee girl.

And seriously Jim needs to step up and say something about her “rage” because that’s not healthy or normal

Reactions: 25
And now she’s turned her horrible treatment of her daughter into an engagement opportunity with loads of replies from her adoring fans 🙄😡

The woman is insufferable. She really, REALLY needs to sort out her issues (not judging, we all have trauma etc) because she’s projecting a lot on to a 4 year old who is acting totally appropriately for her age. Maybe spend some money on therapy rather than Tudor banquets and ugly shoes!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She boils my piss… I’ve followed her on and off for a few years and it’s a total hate follow… the thing I detest most about her is that she becomes an expert in everything.. who the duck is she to post advice and information about how kids are when they get in from school.. news flash.. feebs you’re not the first person to have kids.. they all come home little stinkers, give them a snack and a cartoon and they soon snap out of it..
she was she same when pregnant a SW consultant.. etc just a total expert on it all!
Also.. can you imagine her at the school gates lording it over the other mums.. how long before she’s out for drinks with the school mums…. Wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
4 is still a baby. It is really sad to watch. My kids are teenagers now but at 4 my oldest was in a pull up at night, needed help to cut tricky food, bit someone in her first week of reception. I never list my tit, not even close… and I was working and she was in after school club. (She’s fine now, absolute high flyer and never been in trouble since- the teacher was like ‘meh the other girl deserved it’.)

Honestly, if I was Vesper’s teacher I would be looking out for signs of emotional abuse as what we can see on Instagram is bordering on emotional abuse, which is something that schools are legally obligated to report.

Reactions: 10
I love how she had to read up on it after she clearly kicked off for two days and now is an expert. Its almost as if a crappy badge stuck to her book bag and some posts on Instagram didn't quite help, funny that.

My kid started school last week and I've done absolutely nothing when she got in except let her sit on the sofa and watch TV or play if she wants to whilst I crack on with work. It's been bleeping great!

Reactions: 20
May be just me thinking this, but she is a stay at home parent with no worries (that we know of) and she is "losing her tit" after 2 days?! That's not normal! She is used of doing "the school run" 🙄 so why is this any different? What does she actually have to do that's changed? She gets more time with golden balls, still makes the tea and puts them to bed. I don't see what the mega problem is 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
May be just me thinking this, but she is a stay at home parent with no worries (that we know of) and she is "losing her tit" after 2 days?! That's not normal! She is used of doing "the school run" 🙄 so why is this any different? What does she actually have to do that's changed? She gets more time with golden balls, still makes the tea and puts them to bed. I don't see what the mega problem is 🤔
She's a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think she feels an ounce of guilt after she’s read all those posts she is now sharing about the after school burnout? Now excessively sharing it all as if she’s just discovered fire, is this her new niche of the week?

Reactions: 11

Wonder what him thinks when he’s home from work, and she’s screaming at the kids for being bit excited at dinner time prob letting off all their steam before crashing out at 7/730….. he does always have the put that bleeping phone away face on him….
Feebs. Go hide more tit, call it cleaning mama 😘 twit 🙄

Reactions: 9
Do we think she feels an ounce of guilt after she’s read all those posts she is now sharing about the after school burnout? Now excessively sharing it all as if she’s just discovered fire, is this her new niche of the week?
She'll post all these and 'understand' why Vesper is being the way she is. So I don't think she'll post that she's lost her tit. But can guarantee she still will, just won't post about it

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the exact same. She really takes a perceived issue and runs with it - it’s boring!

Wonder what him thinks when he’s home from work, and she’s screaming at the kids for being bit excited at dinner time prob letting off all their steam before crashing out at 7/730….. he does always have the put that bleeping phone away face on him….
Feebs. Go hide more tit, call it cleaning mama 😘 twit 🙄
She's probably hamming it up for the gram. I cannot see what would have happened, for a 4yr old to cause that much stress? It's not as if she has behaviour problems and smashes the house up. No wonder jimbo is around mick as little as possible. He took the kids out the other day alone, so she could have all her beauty treatments and she's still moaning! It's like she had kids as a career choice for content she is so ungrateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why can’t she just let her 4 year old be a kid. Why does she expect both of them to just be mini adults. Food cut safety, nah they’ll learn. safe sleeping space, nah they’ll learn. Tired after school, nah be an adult & act “properly” she’s such a dick. Feebs doesn’t know it’s like to go out the house all day & focus on something like a job or school so can’t understand the fatigue that comes with it!

Also if I was “raging” at my children & used the language towards them she does my husband would be like “woah” there’s a issue here. So either Jim doesn’t see it, doesn’t care or is looking for a way out!!

Reactions: 13
Why can’t she just let her 4 year old be a kid. Why does she expect both of them to just be mini adults. Food cut safety, nah they’ll learn. safe sleeping space, nah they’ll learn. Tired after school, nah be an adult & act “properly” she’s such a dick. Feebs doesn’t know it’s like to go out the house all day & focus on something like a job or school so can’t understand the fatigue that comes with it!

Also if I was “raging” at my children & used the language towards them she does my husband would be like “woah” there’s a issue here. So either Jim doesn’t see it, doesn’t care or is looking for a way out!!
I've said this before I think they have relationship problems and she's taking it out on the kids. If you don't feel loved and appreciated it can make you feel really resentful. I don't think she's being honest at all because that wouldn't fit in with her expert smugness

Reactions: 13
All of a sudden she’s the expert on after school emotions release is she?! Mick there’s an analogy I learnt and we know you read here so feel free to use it…..kids are like a bottle of fizzy pop, their emotions for the most part stay bottled up throughout the day the bottle gets shaken a bit every time there’s a new thing to learn, new friendships to make, something you’re not sure about……by the time they get home the lid from the bottle is about to burst open and the pop/emotions can come flooding out.
Stick that on your stories next time that’s exactly what V does.

I've said this before I think they have relationship problems and she's taking it out on the kids. If you don't feel loved and appreciated it can make you feel really resentful. I don't think she's being honest at all because that wouldn't fit in with her expert smugness
Can you imagine the posts & articles she would share if she was a single parents 🙄🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.