Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she just being a strong girl or does she only get to be in that club when Feebs decides?

Reactions: 21
Poor Vesper will have emotions all over the place after a long day at school and it’s normal for them to just release everything they’ve held in all day, why doesn’t mick accept that instead of being a bleep to her?!

Reactions: 15
What does be worded mean? Im Scottish so I don’t know if it’s a term that we don’t use, or if I’m just an absolute eejit
I have no idea what it means either. Never heard it before. I'm in the east of England.
I'm guessing she means she's been told off 🤔

Reactions: 4
I have no idea what it means either. Never heard it before. I'm in the east of England.
I'm guessing she means she's been told off 🤔
I'm in the West Country and I assumed this was a northern version of the saying 'we've had words' i.e. we've had to tell her off

Mean cow telling her off after one of the biggest days of the kids life so far anyway

Reactions: 11
What does be worded mean? Im Scottish so I don’t know if it’s a term that we don’t use, or if I’m just an absolute eejit
Does she not mean she’s ‘bitched’ a few times. Ie whined or moaned because the poor little mite is exhausted after a long day of being constantly on the go and meeting new friends and making new routines.

Reactions: 4
It's absolutely ridiculous, claims she wants a "strong girl club" but constantly tries to keep any spirited behaviour in check. I bet it's just normal child behaviour but Henry has to blow it out of proportion as usual, all for Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 16
Oh the tits are out again 🙄 and does she own another top she had that on yesterday for the school run an now this morning again . I think she think she looks shabby chic turning up in cut off long denim shorts and that weird army vest thing but she infact she looks a twit! It doesn't suit her body shape at all just makes her look butch !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s normalising it and there’s this. We get it you breastfeed, yep totally normal but do we really need to see it every other day?!
Good god no I do not want to see her freckled turnip tit again 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think Henry would actually be in shock at the amount of people that do just feed their kids without seeking validation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good god no I do not want to see her freckled turnip tit again 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think Henry would actually be in shock at the amount of people that do just feed their kids without seeking validation 🙄
She never posts these photos apparently I swear I've seen her tits more than my own 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Breastfeeding, Tudor banquets and those mice seem to be the only things she likes/doesn’t moan about. Why does she think she’s the only woman in the world who breastfeeds?! I do it too but the last thing I would think of doing is taking a photo for insta 🥴 Also I would have thought she’d be attempting to be “stylish” for the school run considering she’s been going on about making an effort recently! So strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came straight here when I saw her manky tit out again, banging on about it being normal. Yes it is, but that doesn't mean everyone needs to see it. We all have a tit everyday I'm sure it's completely normal but we don't need to document it for the gram. duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s normalising it and there’s this. We get it you breastfeed, yep totally normal but do we really need to see it every other day?!
What mum ‘influencers’ don’t realise is how dangerous pictures like this are. You have no idea who is viewing your content.

There will be sites all over the internet with innocent pictures like this shared for pedophiles who fetishise watching children breast feed. It’s the same when they upload pictures in the bath/swimming pool/underwear/swimming costumes. When you post pictures of your children on an open social media platform it is an invitation for people to take their image and abuse it.

It is 2021 I don’t understand why grammers don’t understand this. It’s a violation of their dignity and their rights. It’s bleeping exploitation and it’s why I detest ‘family’ platforms so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Even Herbie looks smug

So it's OK for Herbie to act up because he he's demanding to be fed but not OK for Vesper after having her first day at school? Give your head a wobble Feebs and stop treating your kids so differently. The contrast is so so obvious

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The digital footprint of these kids is so bad. Imagine being a teenager in secondary school and all your mates and school bullies can pull these pics up to laugh at you. Jesus christ. My mum breastfed all 3 of us but the photos are in a family album somewhere and there's probably only 1 photo! I honestly don't know what they want to achieve keep posting these pictures.
Like someone else had said the dangers of having an open profile and posting stuff like that, I just don't know what goes through these 'influencers' heads.
Also, people don't post those photos because unlike her, they just get on with it 🤷‍♀️. Nobody cares if you breastfeed, we just don't need to see it, you really aren't that important feebs.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.