Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the 'strong girls club' badges a bit ridiculous for children who can't read 😆 it's just all Instagram signalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
4E62058A-D759-4052-94AD-66FE96636272.png

Didn’t know colour photos were a thing back when she started school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she was 37 that photo would be from 1988/1989 at the earliest. That photo is not from the year before I was born 😂 the quality looks 1970’s!
Yes! My sibling is around this age and their photo is far more modern!

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what head does this on the yard when your little girl is about to start school!!! More interested in creating some content for the gram I feel so embarrassed for her .. thank God vesper gets time away from her now 😑
And that Muthahood is the biggest bloody thief out there! Have you seen how much she sells her tit for?! Obviously there’s a ‘price’ for female empowerment and she’s happy to exploit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And that Muthahood is the biggest bloody thief out there! Have you seen how much she sells her tit for?! Obviously there’s a ‘price’ for female empowerment and she’s happy to exploit it.
I've never lookee at her items she sells 🙈 but I presumed it's all a advertising con if Mick is buying the tit 🤣

Reactions: 3
To be fair, she doesn’t buy cheap like most of them.
she looks for people who are paying employees what they should be etc. BUT I’d still never pay it! 😂

I can’t believe Feebs stories this morning - just goes to show her thoughts on V:
1) of all nights to wake up in the middle of the night.
2) wanting the most complicated breakfast this morning.
How I would have phrased it:
1) Vesper might be nervous - she woke up in the night which is unlike her.
2) special breakfast for big girls first day.

She shows so much resentment to poor Vesper - better off at school I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 751457

Didn’t know colour photos were a thing back when she started school 😂
I'm sorry Mickettes but I would like to take this opportunity to thank Henry for committing to providing quality content for Tattle, I'm positive that's the only reason for these posts 😆

View attachment 751538Loving Feebs throwback pic
I'm deceased
View attachment 751538Loving Feebs throwback pic
I can't 😭😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Feebs stories this morning - just goes to show her thoughts on V:
1) of all nights to wake up in the middle of the night.
2) wanting the most complicated breakfast this morning.
How I would have phrased it:
1) Vesper might be nervous - she woke up in the night which is unlike her.
2) special breakfast for big girls first day.

She shows so much resentment to poor Vesper - better off at school I think!
Exactly I can’t believe her sometimes. If they were running late it’s her fault as a parent. And she should have organised a quick breakfast

Reactions: 14
All those toys and that's not even the playroom #relatable

Jim looking delighted to feature in another Boomerang again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.