Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she knows them personally?
Can't remember if it was on this thread or another influencer but apparently Tesco only look at how many followers you have when selecting people to work with. They don't bother looking at engagement rates etc. This is why people like Feebs get ads from Tesco. If Tesco ever decide to review this and look at engagement rates etc I think people like Feebs might end up getting dropped. Think the person who explained this works in the online advertising industry.

Reactions: 5
Can't remember if it was on this thread or another influencer but apparently Tesco only look at how many followers you have when selecting people to work with. They don't bother looking at engagement rates etc. This is why people like Feebs get ads from Tesco. If Tesco ever decide to review this and look at engagement rates etc I think people like Feebs might end up getting dropped. Think the person who explained this works in the online advertising industry.
sorry I meant the wreath company.

Is it just me that doesn’t get these stupid little mice? What’s the point?
I was going to say the same, I mean they’re alright not offensive in anyway but would I keep harping on?! No, it’s one of those toys that kids would play with for 5 mins then put in a cupboard.

Reactions: 2
So vesper’s first day at school and all we have is a feel about Herbie playing with those bloody mice.

#2 must feel v v special on her first day. She’s 10/10 the mum to forget the pick her child up and then blame said child for being forgotten.

Reactions: 1
So vesper’s first day at school and all we have is a feel about Herbie playing with those bloody mice.

#2 must feel v v special on her first day. She’s 10/10 the mum to forget the pick her child up and then blame said child for being forgotten.
TBF to Mick, i think she said Vs first day is Wednesday (in her story about their day trip yesterday i'm sure she said she's starting Weds).

My daughter is about a week or two younger than V and she doesn’t start until the 13th so maybe she hasn’t started yet!
Also just seen that feet pic for the first time…..does Jim find her attractive do we think? I know love is blind and all that but she really is a bit gross isn’t she!!!

Reactions: 3
Don't even know why I'm asking this but has anyone got a pic of the manky nip to add to the wiki?? 😂🙈🤢🤣🙈🤢 just in case it's hanging around in anyone's screenshots 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why would you let mcherbie take other kids presents and mark them all up. She’s a dumb ass

Has she bought two 12" pizzas for her and the kids' lunch?!

Also presumably with Scooter at preschool for the last year they've not been able to do what they want each day? Or did Supermum just keep her off whenever she fancied (aka too lazy to take her)?

Reactions: 3
So apparently she purchased the mice for a birthday but has let her kids get them dirty. I hope she doesn’t still gift them how rank! Just keep them away from the kids

Reactions: 11
I was going to say the same, I mean they’re alright not offensive in anyway but would I keep harping on?! No, it’s one of those toys that kids would play with for 5 mins then put in a cupboard.
I thought the same - why so many stories about about a mouse in a matchbox?! 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.