Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If I was Mick i'd really be considering what I'm posting of my other half if from "the little snippet" of their lives that we see people think he's a perve and a twit.

Isn't he a bank manager? How can he go to work there knowing that his staff and possible customers have seen his wife's (sorry girlfriend's) crusty nipple and scabby feet. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but surely you'd have some class about you as a bank managers "wife"

Reactions: 18
Omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If I was Mick i'd really be considering what I'm posting of my other half if from "the little snippet" of their lives that we see people think he's a perve and a twit.

Isn't he a bank manager? How can he go to work there knowing that his staff and possible customers have seen his wife's (sorry girlfriend's) crusty nipple and scabby feet. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but surely you'd have some class about you as a bank managers "wife"
Rightly or wrongly I agree. Surely he has a image to withhold at work, and old Mick isnโ€™t exactly helping that! Bet he hates being on her stories

Reactions: 6
Rightly or wrongly I agree. Surely he has a image to withhold at work, and old Mick isnโ€™t exactly helping that! Bet he hates being on her stories
Heโ€™s probably out at networking events and he canโ€™t take her cause she wonโ€™t remember her pants or someone might trip over her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heโ€™s probably out at networking events and he canโ€™t take her cause she wonโ€™t remember her pants or someone might trip over her tits.
Imagine trynna network and make a good impression whilst Angry Kid does toothless-boomerangs in the background ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If Jim-lad didnโ€™t already hate Mick, Iโ€™m sure filing her feet in their precious snug while theyโ€™re watching the tele will have done it.

sorry for that mental image, someone mentioned THE FEET and I was stuck with the foul image in my head ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, totally forgot about this muppet until she popped up on an advert. I see sheโ€™s still an absolute thundercunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donโ€™t get why Feebs is acting as if the coat flip is so wonderful itโ€™s not new.Kids have been doing it for years.Looks as if sheโ€™s been feeding up her non hubby just as he was loosing a bit of timbre.Then again thatโ€™s one way to keep him.

Reactions: 8
Im surprised Herbert doesn't get confused and tries to have a little suckle on daddy's man titties, they are almost as big and saggy as Freebleeder's crusty balloons. I bet he gets off on the fact that everyone can see his chunky sausage roll in those tight little shorts, seems like the type who would brush it against your knees by 'accident' in a crowded space too. duck I hate the pair of them
Itโ€™s the โ€˜duck I hate the pair of themโ€™ thatโ€™s got me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People would probably mistake her for a kids entertainer and wonder why she was there. Nobody needs an adult sized dungaree laden toddler at events ๐Ÿคก

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That picture of Jimbo VIII needs to be in every thread. Hands down the best picture I have ever seen in my life!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think he always looks guilty and stressed ๐Ÿค” is he worried his bit on the side will see him on mick's instagram? Or if his colleagues will see his absolute mess of a partner, acting like a spoilt, hungry toddler, with her tits and feet out again?.
I think youโ€™re defo onto something there!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.