Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just scrolling insta as you do and my 5yo sat next to me and said about micks eyebrows “what’s that, looks hideous” pull up a chair kid let me tell you everything……
thank goodness it wasn’t the crusty nipple pic, you’d have scarred them for life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on showing us all the manky parts of her body or tbe crap that comes off her body?! Baffling. Just no.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her Instagram content is all over the shop. She really needs to think before she posts, like someone else said why show the video of her daughter eating fast? Then the eyebrow video today? It’s so dull but you just know she thinks she’s bang on it. She’s going to have to be careful not to lose followers seeing as though this is her ‘job’… I just don’t see who she’s influencing

Reactions: 9
I think that might have been the person that did the dermaplane
Thanks, I was mightily confused over the Mani.
Next question, why would she even share that? Nobody needs to see that. How does she think that is content?

Reactions: 11
Het brows look tit, barely any difference. Also shocked she didn't have a mask on being so up close to the therapist. Each tontheirbown I guess.

Reactions: 7
Omg. She’s a monster. First the gangrene nipple then the putrid mouldy feet and now actual chunks of what can only be described as holy communion ‘bread’ coming off her face, I’m finished 🤢

Can’t wait for the wiki tho 🤣🤣🍿 this thread man

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jimbo didn't keep the timber off for long did he 😂
She's probably been feeding him her milk as he seems to have a fetish for breastfeeding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jimbo didn't keep the timber off for long did he 😂
She's probably been feeding him her milk as he seems to have a fetish for breastfeeding.
Looking at his tits in that video I wouldn’t be surprised if herbmeister doesn’t try and latch on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like one of the kids has attempted to draw a dick on her head. I wouldn’t be surprised if she painted her own face, just for ‘content’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hey Mickettes

we have a wiki

just need to add to it now

any ideas? I mean we have a tit loads of pics that need to go on 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.