Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that a SW recipe for pancakes that she's basically claiming as her own?

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure it's quicker and easier to just make normal pancakes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don't need the blender then or to open a yogurt just for a spoonful.
I know! Will never understand it. Just make a normal bloody pancake and shove it in your mouth and enjoy it

Reactions: 6
Bananas and oats have no bleeping place in a pancake recipe. You need flour and milk man!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her last 3 posts have had less than 500 likes. Less than 1% of her followers. Clearly a very successful job for her

Reactions: 13
No. No we don’t because they look wank. Stop spending money on dressing like a chubby toddler and actually invest in some proper microbladed ones. Who also said about her always looking like she has just been swimming? Why does she though? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No. No we don’t because they look wank. Stop spending money on dressing like a chubby toddler and actually invest in some proper microbladed ones. Who also said about her always looking like she has just been swimming? Why does she though? 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god she does 🤣🤣🤣🤣 probs bleeping meat sweats from a meat banquet at brekkie. There's also absolutely nobody asking about anything to do with her face or body. Nobody wants advice nor tips from her, she's a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure they will have meant what the duck have you done to your brows? Or maybe they mean what have they done as in where have they gone? 🤣🤣
No way would anybody ask her for brow advice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like the rainbow nails..... on a decrepid, 90 year old hand, not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was actually fighting for her life walking up that hill!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure it's because she shoves so much product in her hair to make it curly. This is what I said before, if you have even slightly wavy hair, and add scrunching moose in it... Its always going to curl.

Reactions: 4
7CD9BF4F-1D4F-44AE-A28A-E7F60086CBBF.png

I know it’s mid treatment but I wish this was the finished result because the salon dislike her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Was just scrolling insta as you do and my 5yo sat next to me and said about micks eyebrows “what’s that, looks hideous” pull up a chair kid let me tell you everything……

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was just scrolling insta as you do and my 5yo sat next to me and said about micks eyebrows “what’s that, looks hideous” pull up a chair kid let me tell you everything……
Kids are very perceptive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.