Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ‘PUT THE bleeping PHONE DOWN’ look 👀

View attachment 737984
Im surprised Herbert doesn't get confused and tries to have a little suckle on daddy's man titties, they are almost as big and saggy as Freebleeder's crusty balloons. I bet he gets off on the fact that everyone can see his chunky sausage roll in those tight little shorts, seems like the type who would brush it against your knees by 'accident' in a crowded space too. duck I hate the pair of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Im surprised Herbert doesn't get confused and tries to have a little suckle on daddy's man titties, they are almost as big and saggy as Freebleeder's crusty balloons. I bet he gets off on the fact that everyone can see his chunky sausage roll in those tight little shorts, seems like the type who would brush it against your knees by 'accident' in a crowded space too. duck I hate the pair of them
Brutal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Savage!! I love it 😂

ETA - I love this post, not his titties or “sausage roll”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she place the tag there to draw peoples attention to it or to try and cover it up? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she deleted the story where Jim looks at her like a piece of tit? Hey Mick 👋🏽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I laughed out loud for a good while at this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she deleted the story where Jim looks at her like a piece of tit? Hey Mick 👋🏽
How funny! He looks just as miserable on the one shes left up. Come to think of it, I know we don’t see a lot of him but he always looks miserable as sin. It’s no wonder really putting up with Mick, I just don’t get good vibes from him, reckon he’s a right twit

Reactions: 12
How funny! He looks just as miserable on the one shes left up. Come to think of it, I know we don’t see a lot of him but he always looks miserable as sin. It’s no wonder really putting up with Mick, I just don’t get good vibes from him, reckon he’s a right twit
I think he always looks guilty and stressed 🤔 is he worried his bit on the side will see him on mick's instagram? Or if his colleagues will see his absolute mess of a partner, acting like a spoilt, hungry toddler, with her tits and feet out again?.

Reactions: 15
Have we ever seen him smile?
The more she posts of him, the more of a dick head he looks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just again BAFFLED why she lets her kids go out like that.

Vesper has clearly slept in the fishtail braid and hasn’t had her hair brushed and Herbie is just covered in food.

additionally did anyone catch she let her not two year old go upstairs and downstairs by himself and not bother to follow him up? Baby gate is long gone then.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m just again BAFFLED why she lets her kids go out like that.

Vesper has clearly slept in the fishtail braid and hasn’t had her hair brushed and Herbie is just covered in food.

additionally did anyone catch she let her not two year old go upstairs and downstairs by himself and not bother to follow him up? Baby gate is long gone then.
They were gone before he even turned 1!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.