Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I counted 10 plates/bowls of food!!I just went up 2 dress sizes just looking at it all never mind eating it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me… how many people is she feeding…

I ask that but we all know its just them 4 don’t we

Reactions: 8
Wait... Is that food for the 2 of them?!
Why can’t she just make a 1 pot curry like a ‘normal’ person. Honestly it’s too much, I sometimes think I go a bit crazy with portions but she’s another level

Reactions: 16
I like how she posted the video of Vesper putting her coat on THAT NURSERY TAUGHT HER. But Feebs doesn't mention that part 😂 acts like it's her great idea

Reactions: 6
Bet she needed hoisting back up again

I can’t imagine she’s the type of mum mama to lay on the floor and play with the kids like that considering what she says about play
Anything for an ad though
I’m sure she happily would for herbie… let’s hope they don’t ask her to do an advert with vesper

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.