Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! So PS followed MM on Twitter 26/03/11 before his visit to 2 faced theatre studio 14/05/11

Reactions: 3
Ok clicked on envelope can’t see anything to start new conversation
I think members have to have been here and posted for a while before we are allowed 'privileges' such as messaging and starting a thread.

I had a look through the Terms and rules but couldnt find anything.

So the press will post articles that Judy was picking her feet live on air. But miss the elephant in the this morning room about PS and MM

Reactions: 8
I
Same here, barely touched a book or watched tv lately but my phone is constantly on charge
I've been acting dodgy with my phone, closing it when someone comes into the room so they can't see what I'm reading, sure the family think I'm having an affair!

Reactions: 20
I

I've been acting dodgy with my phone, closing it when someone comes into the room so they can't see what I'm reading, sure the family think I'm having an affair!
Snap!! Hubby's a right nosey git & keeps trying to see what I'm looking at on my phone!!

Reactions: 5
Our internet has spent the entire day crashing...hubby was most amused when I suggested it was PS taking done all of us on Tattle.life who demand to know the truth

Reactions: 11
I was a lurker for quite a while,viewing tattle posts before signing up...What attracted me was freedom of speech,just the whole freedom of airing opinions,the lack of moderation unless needed...I was once moderated myself when I referred to someone’s words as pompous....I viewed the moderation as valid. The key to this forum is respecting everyones views,you don’t need to agree with them but everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Reactions: 18
It looks like MM might have taken on board what PS has been doing with the #bekind hashtag. He’s updated his instagram bio with the #bekind hashtag. It wasn’t there a few days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If I continue as I have for the last 2 weeks:
1) I will be sacked
2) husband will leave me
3) social services will take my children away

So does anyone know how to deal with tattle addiction like this? Is it best to go cold turkey (noooooo!) or cut down gradually (which I know really means I'll cut down for a day then reward myself by spending even longer on here the next day).

Aaaaahhhhhh! Is there any hope for me?!

Reactions: 26
Ok clicked on envelope can’t see anything to start new conversation
Oh I’m sorry about that I had no such problems

so to repeat
click in envelope icon
go to Start New Conversation
go to Recipients
enter name of person you wish to DM
enter title of DM
type in blank box below

i hope that works,
if not, I’m not sure what the problem is, sorry

lol I know just what you mean
i was going to the loo and rushing back to check the forum,
any work done was done in 5 min shifts only for me to spend the next hour on here!
my cat thought I’d lost me marbles never mind me hub he already knew I’d lost them!

whatever works for you!

Just reading back some of the posts as I’ve been otherwise engaged the past few days
I agree. Even though it was a smooth morning for Judy especially, it was real and they were genuine. A refreshing change I think from Mr and Mrs Smug

Hmm....today all the comments have been removed.
what have I missed? What Paris thingy? If comments are being removed surely that speaks volumes.

It’s ok. I’ve caught up now.

Last edited:
Well said, I agree the moderating on Tattle is spot on. Its refreshing to read differing opinions without them descending into insults. Well done mods and members

Reactions: 20
Wow... this is a poorly thought through article. Is being traumatised a valid reason to engage in unhealthy relationships based on fetishes and obsessions? This is basically a similar principle to the bullied becoming the bully surely? The independent is throwing around scientific "facts" but since when does correlation equal causation?

So the press will post articles that Judy was picking her feet live on air. But miss the elephant in the this morning room about PS and MM
But she got through the day without contracting 'The Flu' That was amazing. Judy rarely gets through a day without catching 'The Flu'. I don't know why people indulge her. She gets up to collect an award a few years ago, her jacket's open, she feels it's open, she keeps pulling a jacket that's meant to be buttoned up together again, and then she stands on stage, still pulling said jacket together, until someone points out her jacket's undone. And Judy is surprised. She's either mentally deranged or downright weird.

So he's not in hiding from the press then?!
Mathew, if you are reading, you need to give us a clue!
who says PS and MM aren’t still in a relationship!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.