Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are back to square one - if his wife and kids are happy to continue as a family unit, why come out at all, let alone in a blaze of publicity?

My Chita senses are still tingling.
Summat's not right.

Reactions: 11
So we are back to square one - if his wife and kids are happy to continue as a family unit, why come out at all, let alone in a blaze of publicity?

My Chita senses are still tingling.
Summat's not right.
And pay £30,000 for a crisis management team who issues total media blackout. Why??

Reactions: 14
And pay £30,000 for a crisis management team who issues total media blackout. Why??
To hide the fact that PS has been hanging out with very young men, if that's what he's been doing. It would kill his unique selling point, happily married man, and make him look like a sleeze.

Reactions: 9
Mirror online: HW responds to PS Paris pics. (Gushing). Sorry I still cant do links! I have tried honestly!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just found this.

Papers printing negative stuff in the only way they can.

Reactions: 8
So I keep coming back to the same things

Ruth's complaint surely isn't about being cut short by PS

It seems like there is something about PS that certain people dislike intensely

What was MM doing on the stage with the presenters?

Why come out so suddenly?

There is far more to this than PS being gay

Oh and I think the Paris trip is going to backfire bigtime........ He was out of the news but this raises his profile again and secondly no one in those pictures look brave or upset etc etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm assuming the Paris trip is over and Phil is back at his flat ready for this evening's shenanigans.
Smoke and mirrors much.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So thinking about these photos of paris... maybe they thought him coming out AS gay would help the situation?! As in, he comes out gay no story can be sold. He comes out. All blows over. No real harm done.
However in reality, he could be bi, and then a story could be sold. Or their in an open relationship.
Oh. I dont know. The whole PR thing and coming out and then Paris is just boggling

Reactions: 2
Maybe is a bit of an ITV plan for Richard and Judy to be so bad that we just want Phil and holly back?
My conspiracy theory head said the same..jYes we deserve new and better talent on our screens..
to keep bringing the same presenters back time and time again to present similar kind of programmes is just lazy tv
they get too comfortable in their roles.
time for some new blood on this morning..who wont shriek or cackle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My conspiracy theory head said the same..jYes we deserve new and better talent on our screens..
to keep bringing the same presenters back time and time again to present similar kind of programmes is just lazy tv
they get too comfortable in their roles.
time for some new blood on this morning..who wont shriek or cackle.

Well, the only new blood so far has been Rochelle wotsername and husband.
I sat through a portion of that Pop Quiz show on the BBC and I couldn't believe how dreadful the presenting skills were.
So if we do have new blood, please can it NOT be them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, the only new blood so far has been Rochelle wotsername and husband.
I sat through a portion of that Pop Quiz show on the BBC and I couldn't believe how dreadful the presenting skills were.
So if we do have new blood, please can it NOT be them?
Didn’t someone say Rochelle has the same management as PS?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.