Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’ll be the one to say I still really like Phil and if anything comes out that he’s actually done anything or been disrespectful, took advantage. Whatever then I’ll probably change my mind or see him in another light. But as things stand, no actual evidence has come out that to me seems anything other than gossip and until we have some actual truths I don’t really care.
As for the Paris trip, Stephanie is obviously more than happy to be seen/photographed and to carry on as a family after all that has gone on. She has known for years, thats one thing I do believe. And as for the girls it wouldn’t surprise me if they decided to wait until uni was finished so nothing distracted them and wait for them to be old enough to handle it better than say they would of when they were teenagers at school etc because they certainly would of got some stick if they were school age. He’s sat on that sofa many of times where the guests have been ‘my husband is now my wife’ ‘my husbands boyfriend comes for tea’ women stand by men quite often whe they come out as gay/trans. It’s no big deal and if SHE is happy to stay because she loves him, because they’re best friends, she wants to keep the family together then that is down to her. She could of left, she could of left years ago and it just been a shock break up but no one will of known any different until he was ready to come out. She’s decided to stay for what ever reason, I know a lot of you will think it’s just damage limitation or a deal they have or whatever but whatever the reasons, what ever the truth, until someone comes forward and things are clear I’ll be happy to see him on TM every morning. I think him and Holly are fab. And as for Phil and Holly doing more things separately, she’s done Celeb Juice for years, she done Blow It To The Whistle, he’s had The Cube, How To Spend It, 5 Gold Rings, the Adverts, he voiced Joey Essex’s thing.... they’ve done plenty separate for years. They’re not Ant and Dec. They’re very much their own people when it comes to work. If anything, individually Phil is more successful than Holly
Hello Phil, hope you enjoy your Paris trip, I hear the croissants there are amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Really? I’ve not heard these rumours.

As an aside if I could pick two people to replace PS & HW on This Morning it would be Matthew Wright and Anne Diamond....I loved the Wright Stuff with both of these two presenting....

As you were... 🙂
no not keen on either of those MW was very rude to callers who disagreed with him and AD is as bland as can be, we need fresh faces ie that Rick that used to do the disabled games and maybe that Scottish woman, Susan who has that quiz show on BBC?

Reactions: 1
Really? I’ve not heard these rumours.

As an aside if I could pick two people to replace PS & HW on This Morning it would be Matthew Wright and Anne Diamond....I loved the Wright Stuff with both of these two presenting....

As you were... 🙂
Me too..I know MW is a bit marmite but he always came across as an ok kind of guy to me

Reactions: 5
david icke .
If you google jimmy savile outed as a pweirdo ..it’ll come up with his old ( and best ) forum
everythings on there. It’ll take ages to read. Think of it as a novel. Pick it up. Read a bit, maybe make a few notes, go down a few rabbit holes, but there’s lots of key players on there. Make a note of their names. It’s amazing how many names crop up time and time again

@BoxedGinger - have you actually read this thread??
Have you any proo
So, I’ll be the one to say I still really like Phil and if anything comes out that he’s actually done anything or been disrespectful, took advantage. Whatever then I’ll probably change my mind or see him in another light. But as things stand, no actual evidence has come out that to me seems anything other than gossip and until we have some actual truths I don’t really care.
As for the Paris trip, Stephanie is obviously more than happy to be seen/photographed and to carry on as a family after all that has gone on. She has known for years, thats one thing I do believe. And as for the girls it wouldn’t surprise me if they decided to wait until uni was finished so nothing distracted them and wait for them to be old enough to handle it better than say they would of when they were teenagers at school etc because they certainly would of got some stick if they were school age. He’s sat on that sofa many of times where the guests have been ‘my husband is now my wife’ ‘my husbands boyfriend comes for tea’ women stand by men quite often whe they come out as gay/trans. It’s no big deal and if SHE is happy to stay because she loves him, because they’re best friends, she wants to keep the family together then that is down to her. She could of left, she could of left years ago and it just been a shock break up but no one will of known any different until he was ready to come out. She’s decided to stay for what ever reason, I know a lot of you will think it’s just damage limitation or a deal they have or whatever but whatever the reasons, what ever the truth, until someone comes forward and things are clear I’ll be happy to see him on TM every morning. I think him and Holly are fab. And as for Phil and Holly doing more things separately, she’s done Celeb Juice for years, she done Blow It To The Whistle, he’s had The Cube, How To Spend It, 5 Gold Rings, the Adverts, he voiced Joey Essex’s thing.... they’ve done plenty separate for years. They’re not Ant and Dec. They’re very much their own people when it comes to work. If anything, individually Phil is more successful than Holly
have you any proof his daughters are at uni. One is 24 and the other Molly is 27 and PS manager.
they don’t sound like uni students to me

Last edited:
Soo what’s been happening?? Has MM been found safe and well ? Is Phil still out the closet but his secrets are not?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
MW is horrible, don't know why I dislike him, but I do.

He is also smug. His best YouTube bits are when callers call him up live and swear on air ( I know it's childish, but I am easily amused). One caller caught him out twice in one segment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
have you any proof his daughters are at uni. One is 24 and the other Molly is 27 and PS manager.
they don’t sound like uni students to me
I think the point was that they are no longer at university so not deemed as necessary to protect them now.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, please don’t bring back richard and Judy..it’s just too cringey
Judy..it’s time to sit back and enjoy your time with your grandchildren
richard has just said ..shut up finnegan
argh..car crash tv

i wouldn’t advise any married couples to present a tv programme together..you have the whole marriage in front of you..when their mask slips

argh..Richards just said ..this is our marriage
i agree..it bet it’s hell in the finnegan / madeley household.
richard was desperately trying to keep the cleaning article on track..and Judy just looked as sick as a parrot ..while she rubbished everything that was said.
this is not meant as an ageist comment ..but it seems like richard has brought his mother to work...just seems like he’s got no one to look after her, so he’s brought her to work. She’s just been picking at her bare feet while waiting to get out of a golf buggy.
its quite sad actually
i think we need a richard and Judy separate thread..on why they should not be brought back to this morning...as much loved presenters..I think we should leave them in the past .
judge Rinder and Tricia..all the way

I think the point was that they are no longer at university so not deemed as necessary to protect them now.
Exactly that was my point

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh dear, please don’t bring back richard and Judy..it’s just too cringey
Judy..it’s time to sit back and enjoy your time with your grandchildren
richard has just said ..shut up finnegan
argh..car crash tv

i wouldn’t advise any married couples to present a tv programme together..you have the whole marriage in front of you..when their mask slips

argh..Richards just said ..this is our marriage
i agree..it bet it’s hell in the finnegan / madeley household.
richard was desperately trying to keep the cleaning article on track..and Judy just looked as sick as a parrot ..while she rubbished everything that was said.
this is not meant as an ageist comment ..but it seems like richard has brought his mother to work...just seems like he’s got no one to look after her, so he’s brought her to work. She’s just been picking at her bare feet while waiting to get out of a golf buggy.
its quite sad actually
i think we need a richard and Judy separate thread..on why they should not be brought back to this morning...as much loved presenters..I think we should leave them in the past .
judge Rinder and Tricia..all the way

Exactly that was my point
Maybe is a bit of an ITV plan for Richard and Judy to be so bad that we just want Phil and holly back?

• Wow
Just switched on to see the richard and judy mess, but how bad is the promo shot for this morning? Looks like mortuary makeup

RSPO_1080x.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Richard asking ant and dec about being the face of the channel and itv executives - awkward looks 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s a shame, but I agree, it’s car crash tv. I think they should have a separate thread 😟

For me this has kind of gone full circle to what many of us were saying at the very beginning: regardless of exactly what he is hiding with the press gagging, super injunctions, posts deleted, sites closed down, there is clearly SOMETHING that PS doesn't want the general public to know - perhaps to protect the other people involved and his family as much as himself - BUT there is something, I think that much is pretty undeniable, in which case how can he continue with his role presenting TM and quizzing people on their lives and choices? It seems extremely likely that the something which he is trying hide would damage his own reputation, the squeaky clean, family man brand, in which case he shouldn't be employed in roles that require that persona, even if the details of the something don't ever come to light. I would personally like to see him retire from television, just leave quietly and get on with the rest of his life out of the limelight - except of course he can't bear to do that because being in the limelight is what he lives for (and how many 18 year old 'men' would be attracted to him if he wasn't on television?). Its not at all about him being gay... I feel the same about Paul Hollywood, I just can't look at his smug face now and don't think he should be on Bake Off, a family show, when everyone knows what he's like. Its basically saying its okay to have affairs behind your wife's back and treat people with much less power than you in a controlling way. No, very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good point about Matthew Wright not being a likely person to spill any secrets regarding Phil's coming out etc.

Matthew has denied rumours that he himself is gay.
He has recently spoken of struggling with mental health issues and got some aggro from the Papers for going on holiday alone at Christmas, leaving his wife and baby at home.

So, of course, rumours about him being gay increased.

His co-host on the Talk Radio show, Kevin O'Sullivan is usually quite vocal and I don't think he's posted anything about the Schofield outing has he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.