Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like he had a few acting jobs before he made his London move. I'm not sure how much he'd managed to save, but same as you I don't think he could have survived up there without a job.

He started work at This Morning in April 2016, so there is a full year where I don't know what he was doing up there. Did Phil let him stay at his flat in Southwark?

In March 2015 PS & MM were filmed in bar and in April MM does showreel with PS. I'd say that he must have been filming this showreel at the time Jack Jones video'd them in the bar, the editing and getting it all finished takes a while, were probably filming a few days too.

What was he doing for the missing year though from April 2015 to April 2016? It would definitely have cost a lot to live up there.

One thing is for sure, if Phil sold him dreams that he'd become a presenter, it didn't worked out, and has derailed his acting career (which he may have done well at if he's stuck to it)?

Here is Matts acting showreel:

Matt definitely replied so he couldn't have found a place by then, he must have been staying at phil's flat??
I don't think he moved to London until 2016. On his Linkedin page it says he was working at Hollister in Manchester between Nov 2015 – Apr 2016. Before that he was at a recruitment company called Connections (also in Manchester)

Reactions: 2
I don't think he moved to London until 2016. On his Linkedin page it says he was working at Hollister in Manchester between Nov 2015 – Apr 2016. Before that he was at a recruitment company called Connections (also in Manchester)

I just found that out also

He did 2 months work experience at ITV April and March 2015:

Matt_project_with_phil.jpg

Matt_Work_experience_ITV_studios.jpg

Then he must have gone back as he is down for having jobs in Manchester:

Matt_Work_Various_.jpg

Good to see he is still doing some acting (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All these loved up pictures and videos today hardly give the appearance of a devastated woman who has been deceived by her husband for the past 27 years. I’m starting to think she has always known or if not, she’s known for a very long time.
You his PR manager who shared the images?

Reactions: 1
Hi,new member,been reading this and for older viewers it reminds me of "Watergate" so all we need now is a Deep Throat!
Anyway the thing that puzzles me is that in Jan 15 MM crowdfunds £500 to move to London - Really £500?
PS Tweets - Good luck @mattjmcgreevy in the new @Channel4 series #banana Hope it's your big break into this crazy business
So did MM have a job already at CH4?
If so this is message is pretty much redundant.If not how did an 18 year old from the sticks survive on £500 until April when he gets a job on TM?
By the way search the plotline of Bananas Channel 4 TV show,interesting to say the least.
Then in March PS & MM filmed in bar.
April MM does showreel with PS.
April 9 PS tweets good luck with training.
Late April MM gets job as a runner on TM and moves on to become PS`s PA
It`s the £500 that narks me,even with a job rents in London are horrendous.
Sorry if it`s all been posted before,just my twopennyworth.
He possibly stayed with one of his Sisters who Worked in London this is from her FB post in 2014

PS commented on SS Facebook post which featured MM from 7 years ago, his comment is entirely random I just wanted to show that he could possibly know of SS friendship with MM and his family

Attachments

Last edited:
Matt definitely replied so he couldn't have found a place by then, he must have been staying at phil's flat??
See, words like “must” have to be used sparingly in a thread like this. Otherwise I those who seek to denounce the whole thing as baseless speculation, have evidence for it. It’s 1+1 making 3.
That MM was still looking for somewhere to live af that time doesn’t in anyway imply PS was putting him up. That surely would be reckless and arrogant even for him? Maybe he was funding a hotel? But there’s not a scrap of evidence for any of it so no point undermining what you have so carefully collated.

Every now and then a poster seems to appear thinking they have the perfect defence to counter 9 threads of discussion, that no one else has mentioned, and that is that MM was 18 and over when he moved to London and worked on TM.... we know that. The majority of posters here agree there isn’t evidence for child abuse - there also isnt strong evidence of harassment or anything like that. That’s just where people’s minds go when they hear about a relationship like this, particularly a gay one unfortunately, and a super injunction.

What most people have been saying repeatedly, and what there is convicting evidenxe to support, is that an inappropriate relationship took place. Inappropriate because of the skewed balance of power between a famous presenter and the runner who owes him his job. Inappropriate because they should have had a working relationship, again existing on a clear hierarchy, where a veteran presenter shouldn’t be taking a professionally inexperienced runner out for dinner or to the NTA’s. There are so many reasons that’s inappropriate that are surely obvious.

The evidence of this sort of behaviour means I don’t think it even matters that much if they also were having sex. It’s quite possible, but also believable PS liked the attention and flattery from a much younger man (as someone said earlier, a product of his fame rather than charm or look). MM was doing well out of it too. So it seems slightly irrelevant whether the means where sexual when the ends (how they both benefitted) were the same. Especially since it wasn’t illegal. Of course it makes juicier gossip but I think it’s just as bad if they were ‘close friends’ - and clearly intimate on an emotional level.

About the injunction possibly being lifted, I think a judge can and will do it if they decide the story has leaked widely enough to be public knowledge meaning that the injunction is or will soon be pointless. Isn’t that what happened with the infamous Ryan giggs one ? Or was he named in parliament ? I seem to remember both somehow ...?

Reactions: 15
God, the police should give you murder cases to solve! You guys would be much quicker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read somewhere that one of Caron Keating’s sons has said that his mum was a beard to PS when she ‘dated’ him for a short while in the mid 80s. I’m guessing his son was told this by either his father or a close family friend.......

I can well believe this........especially after the JD rumours (!)

Reactions: 5
On Twitter, I've just read someone suggest the name Phillip Schofield for a golf shot that someone thought was straight but wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't stand PS but have thought perhaps MM has deliberately shut down his social media by his own hand and stayed quiet for the simple reason he knows it will create speculation and get his name out there fame hungry wise.
This could be true, but he has now become infamous, not famous, He might find people in the industry would be very wary of employing him for fear he has a history of being a 'kiss and tell' type of person. This is why ITV should tell us,what's going on , it could badly affect MM career as well,when he tries to get work outside ITV.

I’m really sorry. It’s not something I enjoy. When I became aware of it all I couldn’t sleep for ages. He has a home in my borough. The police who arrested him were my colleagues. Orders were given on high to drop it. The more recent allegations are separate. My colleagues hated him, like REALLY hated him. They also had a massive dislike for Elton John but couldn’t say enough wonderful comments about Freddie Mercury (which says to me they weren’t homophones). One was called to his house to investigate a burglary and said he was absolutely lovely and gentle.

I mentioned JK earlier. That was a mistake. I meant PG (gambo) participated in a piece of theatre along with CR. JK, as we know, is a convicted paedophile.
Sorry, who is PG?
And while we're on acronyms, someone mentioned a DI forum - what forum is that referring to? Thanks in advance.

I’m new so please forgive me for not being able technically to respond to the proper post from Blackdog and others (feel free to enlighten me) but in the text -
PS Tweets - Good luck @mattjmcgreevy in the new @Channel4 series #banana Hope it's your big break into this crazy business
However, MM had 4 previous acting gigs and 3 episodes in the show for Harriet’s Army, which is the show he worked on previous to Banana. To me that IS a big break. 3 episodes in my opinion is huge for any young actor (but I’m not in the “biz” as they say) MM only had one episode on Banana. Banana is a different type of show from his previous. I’m new to this forum so I’m trying to be delicate in my wording. And I am not judging. It’s just curious.

Don't know if it's already been said but is it any coincidence that Matthew Wright has been on This mornings news segment 2-3 times a week for the past month or so? I.E keep him close/sweet!

Reactions: 8
This is the guy who exposed Saville, suggest we all message him. Even if there is no truth in the rumours surely this needs investigating.
Mark Williams-Thomas .... he is on twitter and you can message him directly.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but MWT will do nothing to help. He contained the Savile story for damage limitation in the early days into something more controllable. He is also a protector of CR and the McCanns. I would not go anywhere near him.

It looks like he had a few acting jobs before he made his London move. I'm not sure how much he'd managed to save, but same as you I don't think he could have survived up there without a job.

He started work at This Morning in April 2016.

In March 2015 PS & MM were filmed in bar and in April MM does showreel with PS. I'd say that he must have been filming this showreel at the time Jack Jones video'd them in the bar, the editing and getting it all finished takes a while, were probably filming a few days too.

I have found out that Matthew did work experience as a runner London ITV for 2 months, he must have come back to Manchester as he had a jib back there after this:

View attachment 86656

View attachment 86657

View attachment 86658

One thing is for sure, if Phil sold him dreams that he'd become a presenter, it didn't worked out, and has derailed his acting career (which he may have done well at if he's stuck to it)?

Here is Matts acting showreel:

Matt is a good actor 😟 I really hope this tit hasn’t black listed him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Don't know if it's already been said but is it any coincidence that Matthew Wright has been on This mornings news segment 2-3 times a week for the past month or so? I.E keep him close/sweet!
Did not know that!

Interesting.
He thought he'd been sacked from Talk Radio before Christmas but then discovered his contract had been extended to March.
So we'd better watch this space!!!

Also, the happy family in Paris photos will surely get those back onside who had criticised him for lying to his wife.
If she's seen to be fine about it then the criticism will subside.
He's very clever.
The trick will work with some people.

I just dislike him even more now.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.