Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’ll be the one to say I still really like Phil and if anything comes out that he’s actually done anything or been disrespectful, took advantage. Whatever then I’ll probably change my mind or see him in another light. But as things stand, no actual evidence has come out that to me seems anything other than gossip and until we have some actual truths I don’t really care.
As for the Paris trip, Stephanie is obviously more than happy to be seen/photographed and to carry on as a family after all that has gone on. She has known for years, thats one thing I do believe. And as for the girls it wouldn’t surprise me if they decided to wait until uni was finished so nothing distracted them and wait for them to be old enough to handle it better than say they would of when they were teenagers at school etc because they certainly would of got some stick if they were school age. He’s sat on that sofa many of times where the guests have been ‘my husband is now my wife’ ‘my husbands boyfriend comes for tea’ women stand by men quite often whe they come out as gay/trans. It’s no big deal and if SHE is happy to stay because she loves him, because they’re best friends, she wants to keep the family together then that is down to her. She could of left, she could of left years ago and it just been a shock break up but no one will of known any different until he was ready to come out. She’s decided to stay for what ever reason, I know a lot of you will think it’s just damage limitation or a deal they have or whatever but whatever the reasons, what ever the truth, until someone comes forward and things are clear I’ll be happy to see him on TM every morning. I think him and Holly are fab. And as for Phil and Holly doing more things separately, she’s done Celeb Juice for years, she done Blow It To The Whistle, he’s had The Cube, How To Spend It, 5 Gold Rings, the Adverts, he voiced Joey Essex’s thing.... they’ve done plenty separate for years. They’re not Ant and Dec. They’re very much their own people when it comes to work. If anything, individually Phil is more successful than Holly

Reactions: 4
So, I’ll be the one to say I still really like Phil and if anything comes out that he’s actually done anything or been disrespectful, took advantage. Whatever then I’ll probably change my mind or see him in another light. But as things stand, no actual evidence has come out that to me seems anything other than gossip and until we have some actual truths I don’t really care.
As for the Paris trip, Stephanie is obviously more than happy to be seen/photographed and to carry on as a family after all that has gone on. She has known for years, thats one thing I do believe. And as for the girls it wouldn’t surprise me if they decided to wait until uni was finished so nothing distracted them and wait for them to be old enough to handle it better than say they would of when they were teenagers at school etc because they certainly would of got some stick if they were school age. He’s sat on that sofa many of times where the guests have been ‘my husband is now my wife’ ‘my husbands boyfriend comes for tea’ women stand by men quite often whe they come out as gay/trans. It’s no big deal and if SHE is happy to stay because she loves him, because they’re best friends, she wants to keep the family together then that is down to her. She could of left, she could of left years ago and it just been a shock break up but no one will of known any different until he was ready to come out. She’s decided to stay for what ever reason, I know a lot of you will think it’s just damage limitation or a deal they have or whatever but whatever the reasons, what ever the truth, until someone comes forward and things are clear I’ll be happy to see him on TM every morning. I think him and Holly are fab. And as for Phil and Holly doing more things separately, she’s done Celeb Juice for years, she done Blow It To The Whistle, he’s had The Cube, How To Spend It, 5 Gold Rings, the Adverts, he voiced Joey Essex’s thing.... they’ve done plenty separate for years. They’re not Ant and Dec. They’re very much their own people when it comes to work. If anything, individually Phil is more successful than Holly
Fine - but why come out at all then?

Reactions: 26
This could be true, but he has now become infamous, not famous, He might find people in the industry would be very wary of employing him for fear he has a history of being a 'kiss and tell' type of person. This is why ITV should tell us,what's going on , it could badly affect MM career as well,when he tries to get work outside ITV.
That's sad then, if the only reason they give people jobs is if they're good at covering scandalous personal lives of others.

Reactions: 2
So why the media blackout and sites being closed on the internet ?

Reactions: 31
And why was it an open secret in all of media and TV world for decades? How was that waiting for the children to be mature enough to handle it?

Reactions: 13
Don't know if it's already been said but is it any coincidence that Matthew Wright has been on This mornings news segment 2-3 times a week for the past month or so? I.E keep him close/sweet!
Matthew Wright - I would imagine his story could well be very similar to PS, so seen as an ally rather than a loose cannon in the current situation.

Reactions: 12
I saw a video on youtube the other day (can't find it now, will post it when I do) asking what exactly is PS proud of, is it cheating on his wife all these years, obviously he did. The video basically asked if a straight man came on and said he was basically leaving his wife of 27 years would we all be giving him a round of applause. I think not.

Meanwhile watch this a video from last year, Piers make a joke, but its his co host warning him that is interesting.

The comment comes at 7.10 so no need to watch it all.

The happy family pic is sickening, but only to be expected, no-one in their right mind is going to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs, are they.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Personally I don't think it's ok to lie to the public for years pretending to be happily family man when really you're shagging an 18 year old runner and chatting to very young men on snapchat in the early hours, he's had injunctions out for years to protect his holier then thou image, (and taken us all for fools) Then when the truth looks like it's going to come out, he sits on the sofa crying, to get sympathy. He then gags everybody who works on the show so no-one can talk. Although hes probably done nothing technically wrong his behaviour is very disturbing. It doesn't matter how many puff pieces appear in the paper about how marvellous his life is, I dont think anyone who's got a brain cell will believe anything he says anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Forgot to add in my last post, what is the point of injunctions, super or otherwise. Okay it gags the mainstream media but it opens up a whole new can of worms on sites like this one. Best to let the :poop: hit the fan and face the music.

Reactions: 15
I only want good things for MM if he’s a victim. So on that note not proud of myself if he is...but maybe this is how he funded his move to London on top of the £500 if this is him....https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=s&n=488161

Forgot to add in my last post, what is the point of injunctions, super or otherwise. Okay it gags the mainstream media but it opens up a whole new can of worms on sites like this one. Best to let the :poop: hit the fan and face the music.
They can work theres loads in place that the general public have no idea. But somehow MM name got on to twitter and people ran with it. It seems that PS had upset a lot of people, so folks took no time to jump in.

Wonder who's behind trying to twist it to being about Matthew Mcgreevy, than Phillip Schofield who has taken out an injunction to hide things from his private life?

Hi, new, read thread from beginning, just a couple of things to add: firstly, glad to see MM has not, in fact, lost his job. Regarding something a school friend of his said ages ago (sorry, no idea where I read it, maybe on a deleted MM twitter account), they commented ‘But MM is straight’. This of course proves nothing but the acting job MM took on Russell T Davies TV Drama ‘Queer as folk’ was actually for the Cucumber portion, which dealt with lives of gay men. Will try to attatch screen-shot from 2faced theatre re MM. I bought and watched the relevant episode which was episode 6, titled Date Night, but didn’t see MM, and can’t afford to buy every episode! Secondly, the ONLY negative press article in the local Portsmouth News, referred to earlier on here, was taken down after 1 day - does indicate media whitewash - but clever twitter poster has found a working, so will try to attach here. The press-reader link just above photo does currently work, but have screenshots if it too goes down. NB: Sorry, can’t attach other link, will keep playing around.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Had an interesting catch-up with a gay friend & found his perspective pretty much aligned with mine.While he had sympathy with PS’s concerning his difficulty in coming out,he also felt the late night snap-chats with young males & apparent friendship with MM were something he would have shied away from,unless he’d been fully open about his sexuality.If an older married heterosexual man had been engaging with young girls...the same questions would be asked,so why not if your gay? Many gay people feel they’re given an unfair predatory image because people aren’t truthful.He also pointed out that being gay in the entertainment world has long been accepted,unless you’re protecting a brand that’s proved very lucrative,based upon a false image.Some people will accept PS’s version,others won’t,but if you’ve lied to the public for many years,you’ve really made your own bed of deceit.Above all,people have a right to protect the interests of young,sometimes vulnerable or easily impressed youngsters...because in the past a lack of diligence has led to tragic consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Matthew Wright - I would imagine his story could well be very similar to PS, so seen as an ally rather than a loose cannon in the current situation.
Really? I’ve not heard these rumours.

As an aside if I could pick two people to replace PS & HW on This Morning it would be Matthew Wright and Anne Diamond....I loved the Wright Stuff with both of these two presenting....

As you were... 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok, hopefully adding short tweet re MM acting in the Cucumber section of Russell Davies 3 part drama ‘Queer as folk’ which congrats MM saying he is on that night. If I have accidentally added my personal info via either atachment, please tell me, as not used to adding stuff! 8C7DE430-5A99-43A2-AEF6-78B93A4263D9.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.