Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont think the heat has been taken away at all.....if anything it seems to have picked up a great deal of momentum today.

Reactions: 8
This is the guy who exposed Saville, suggest we all message him. Even if there is no truth in the rumours surely this needs investigating.
Mark Williams-Thomas .... he is on twitter and you can message him directly.

Reactions: 4
Dont think the heat has been taken away at all.....if anything it seems to have picked up a great deal of momentum today.
Agree. Im amazed the sun online have shown the comments on the Paris trip. Even mentions of MM!

Agree. Im amazed the sun online have shown the comments on the Paris trip. Even mentions of MM!
I know I thought that wouldn't be allowed under injuction rules. Thought they would have been deleted by now. Which is why I'm wondering whether the injuction is no longer valid. Guess well see in tomorrows papers.

Reactions: 2
I know I thought that wouldn't be allowed under injuction rules. Thought they would have been deleted by now. Which is why I'm wondering whether the injuction is no longer valid. Guess well see in tomorrows papers.
Nothing in tomorrow's papers. Just watched press preview on sky...

Reactions: 1
Ughhh, I'm beginning to have doubts. Are we blowing this out of proportion or is there an immense cover-up going on?

The post on that Blind Gossip website tends to lead me to think it's true, most things posted on there have been, for the most part, surprisingly valid.

Yep, know someone who worked at the BBC in the early 90s that said the same thing 😐
Who's JD, sorry just being dumb.

This is the guy who exposed Saville, suggest we all message him. Even if there is no truth in the rumours surely this needs investigating.
Mark Williams-Thomas .... he is on twitter and you can message him directly.
He works for the ITV, doubt he's gonna look into it.

Strange for adult children to go on a February half term trip, but then we remember a daughter is actually his manager/PR

Reactions: 10
Ughhh, I'm beginning to have doubts. Are we blowing this out of proportion or is there an immense cover-up going on?

The post on that Blind Gossip website tends to lead me to think it's true, most things posted on there have been, for the most part, surprisingly valid.

Who's JD, sorry just being dumb.
What I think what it boils down to is a 57 year old man who has pretended to the world that he straight, who has a wife and two daughters actually turns out to be gay and has a liking for very young men.
That said the deceit and lies, the covering up of his life with injunctions and NDA's so we don't know the type of life he's been living , the snapchatting of young men in the early hours, are all things that should be addressed by either him or ITV. He has deceived the public with his wholesome image for too long, and at the very least should be taken off the TV.

Reactions: 21
Hi,new member,been reading this and for older viewers it reminds me of "Watergate" so all we need now is a Deep Throat!
Anyway the thing that puzzles me is that in Jan 15 MM crowdfunds £500 to move to London - Really £500?
PS Tweets - Good luck @mattjmcgreevy in the new @Channel4 series #banana Hope it's your big break into this crazy business
So did MM have a job already at CH4?
If so this is message is pretty much redundant.If not how did an 18 year old from the sticks survive on £500 until April when he gets a job on TM?
By the way search the plotline of Bananas Channel 4 TV show,interesting to say the least.
Then in March PS & MM filmed in bar.
April MM does showreel with PS.
April 9 PS tweets good luck with training.
Late April MM gets job as a runner on TM and moves on to become PS`s PA
It`s the £500 that narks me,even with a job rents in London are horrendous.
Sorry if it`s all been posted before,just my twopennyworth.

Reactions: 5
Just for info, our press officer for our band worked for The Face magazine, who were going to break the JD affair, but said that JD had threatened to go to town on them if they published it. I think there was a court case, and they were forced to step down.

To many broken hearts in the world.

Reactions: 12
28 March to 18 April 2011

Matthew tweeted quite a few times to Phil, commenting on his tweets, but Phil never replied to any, & he did not tweet to Matthew at all.

27 December 2011 to 3 November 2013

Matthews made a second twitter account (@matthewjmcgreev), he asked Phil to follow him & tweeted quite a few posts to him. Phil did follow, but did not reply to any of Matthews tweets.
It is more than likely PS carried on talking to MM through DMs.

Reactions: 8
Hi,new member,been reading this and for older viewers it reminds me of "Watergate" so all we need now is a Deep Throat!
Anyway the thing that puzzles me is that in Jan 15 MM crowdfunds £500 to move to London - Really £500?
PS Tweets - Good luck @mattjmcgreevy in the new @Channel4 series #banana Hope it's your big break into this crazy business
If so this is message is pretty much redundant.If not how did an 18 year old from the sticks survive on £500 until April when he gets a job on TM?
By the way search the plotline of Bananas Channel 4 TV show,interesting to say the least.
Saw this tweet, it might be nothing.

MM is tagged in the tweet, PS might have been helping MM find a place.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It looks like he had a few acting jobs before he made his London move. I'm not sure how much he'd managed to save, but same as you I don't think he could have survived up there without a job.

He started work at This Morning in April 2016.

In March 2015 PS & MM were filmed in bar and in April MM does showreel with PS. I'd say that he must have been filming this showreel at the time Jack Jones video'd them in the bar, the editing and getting it all finished takes a while, were probably filming a few days too.

I have found out that Matthew did work experience as a runner London ITV for 2 months, he must have come back to Manchester as he had a jib back there after this:

Matt_project_with_phil.jpg

Matt_Work_experience_ITV_studios.jpg

Matt_Work_Various_.jpg

One thing is for sure, if Phil sold him dreams that he'd become a presenter, it didn't worked out, and has derailed his acting career (which he may have done well at if he's stuck to it)?

Here is Matts acting showreel:

Saw this tweet, it might be nothing.

MM is tagged in the tweet, PS might have been helping MM find a place.
Matt definitely replied so he couldn't have found a place by then, he must have been staying at phil's flat??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just for info, our press officer for our band worked for The Face magazine, who were going to break the JD affair, but said that JD had threatened to go to town on them if they published it. I think there was a court case, and they were forced to step down.

To many broken hearts in the world.
You're correct. JD took The Face to court for defamation around 1991/92 & obviously won. Many a commentator at that time felt JD should have just left it as this appears to be when his career hit the skids.

All these loved up pictures and videos today hardly give the appearance of a devastated woman who has been deceived by her husband for the past 27 years. I’m starting to think she has always known or if not, she’s known for a very long time.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.