Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A question to any wise members out there regarding super injunctions, as I understand it a super injunction is put in place to stop any discussion of a person or subject and also that any such injunction exists in the first place so therefore how do the press and media know not to report on a super injunction if that injunction doesn't exist ? i.e don't discuss P.S and his private life because he doesn't have a super injunction in place that we cant talk about!!
Yeah I know this always confuses me! Also there’s sooo many journalist and companies who pass stories on to the Dm etc if everyone knew there was a super injunction then gossip would have spread before now. Is it just the top people who know and they just don’t let any of these stories into the paper?

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately I think this will be the reason he will get away with it, just like JS did who was also a Free mason.

Unless those in the know speak out then we will never know the truth.

I believe Holly and many many more involved in TM know exactly what's been going on, but unless they talk he will get away with it.

It could well be another JS. In 30yrs time when he's gone, people will come forward and talk.

The whole thing absolutely stinks, it's hard to even contemplate that something like this can happen in 2020 after what has happened in the past.
What is it about Freemasons that makes them so powerful? I asked this question before but why is PS a member? I always thought they were a kind of sect, a strange on at that.

Yeah I know this always confuses me! Also there’s sooo many journalist and companies who pass stories on to the Dm etc if everyone knew there was a super injunction then gossip would have spread before now. Is it just the top people who know and they just don’t let any of these stories into the paper?
Generally speaking with all regulated journalism there is a thing called right of reply. This means the journalist writing the article must first contact the subject of the article (typically if its something that might harm their reputation) and offer them a right of reply. This is why you often see in an article "We have contacted such a person for comment but there was no reply"

Once the person is contacted for right of reply or indeed their press agent etc, this is generally where the injunction or gagging order is raised.
From what I know they (the journalist) cannot discuss the injunction with anyone else. (I may be wrong)

Reactions: 6
Certainly, you said ‘young boys’ when really they were young adults. And as for MM, he knew Phil from the theatre and through SS. Anyone who reads your post will assume ‘young boys’ is something sinister.
I don’t have a horse in this race, I can honesty say I have never seen one episode of TM as I’m always at work. I just think some posters have made their minds up without having any concrete proof.
Occams razor should apply here. People are jumping to conclusions. I’ll happily hold my hands up if it comes out that PS is a child abuser. I look forward to the poster who claims to have more to this story.
Who knows what the level of concrete proof would be if so many comments, accounts and sites had not been deleted or banned in the late 2 weeks.

In relation to your reference to assumptions, let me ask you this. In terms of logic and probability, of the millions of social media exchanges made;

1) Do you think it most likely that the 2 contacts made with young boys that are in the public domain are the full 100% extent of this behaviour by PS?

or

2) Do you think it more likely that there are an undefined number of further identical / similar instances that are unknown and not in the public domain?

Supposition of course, but what is your gut feeling based on what is known to date? Isolated errors of judgement, or a pattern of behaviour?

Reactions: 12
A question to any wise members out there regarding super injunctions, as I understand it a super injunction is put in place to stop any discussion of a person or subject and also that any such injunction exists in the first place so therefore how do the press and media know not to report on a super injunction if that injunction doesn't exist ? i.e don't discuss P.S and his private life because he doesn't have a super injunction in place that we cant talk about!!
I think all editors are made aware of what super injunctions or inforce at any given time. Theres always some one who knows.

Reactions: 3
I think all editors are made aware of what super injunctions or inforce at any given time. Theres always some one who knows.
Correct. The courts notify the media directly, most courts have a media liaison who lets them know.

Reactions: 5
What is it about Freemasons that makes them so powerful? I asked this question before but why is PS a member? I always thought they were a kind of sect, a strange on at that.
You might be surprised how many men (they are all men) are masons. Many are lawyers, police, politicians etc. and they protect their own.

I hope we do get some new information this week. This will have to come to a head at some point, there seem to be so many upset egos at ITV, someone will have to spill the beans.

Reactions: 6
A comment on today's DM article says 'interesting comment in the latest edition of a satirical magazine'

Anyone have any knowledge of this comment? I am guessing the magazine is probably Private Eye.

Is it my browser (Mozilla) or is the Report function gone? I got a warning because I didn't Report a homophobic comment a few days ago but there was no option to. Could have sworn I seen an option and now can't see it again.

Maybe it's an ad blocker thing?

Btw, the Paris pictures are downright STRANGE - it's business as usual for the Schofield family. All cool if they're happy and not hurting anyone, I suppose. Who knows what's going on.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I remember writing to Clayton Blackmore when I was 14, I was crazy about him and told him I fancied him etc. Really embarrassing stuff. Anyway, he sent me a letter back. I was only 14, but I nor my parents didn’t think it inappropriate. I think you’re applying confirmation bias to prove your point.
I think that using snapchat in itself is not appropriate as the message deletes once you read it. So theres no trace. It is a well-known medium for adults of a certain persuasion, to contact underage teens. If I had a teenage son I would be horrified if he was receiving messages from a well known TV personality at 2 in the morning. Getting a letter in the old days was different, anyone could read it.

Reactions: 12
Is it my browser (Mozilla) or is the Report function gone? I got a warning because I didn't Report a homophobic comment a few days ago but there was no option to. Could have sworn I seen an option and now can't see it again.

Maybe it's an ad blocker thing?

Btw, the Paris pictures are downright STRANGE - it's business as usual for the Schofield family. All cool if they're happy and not hurting anyone, I suppose. Who knows what's going on.
Oh Tiny P there’s the door get your coat - and it’s not the technicolour one that you robbed

The comments on the Daily Mail article seem to have become more hostile. They were mostly quite friendly when I checked earlier, in the afternoon.

Reactions: 5
Hi there my gorg Tatts -all my online comments on the daily ‘most reads‘ have been taken down I am now blocked by them all oh boo hoo 🤪

A person in power, and Phillip just by being who he is should not be snap chatting extremely young men, I'm sure that the bosses at ITV know nothing of this, I would think this breaks the ITV code of conduct.
I can’t like this post enough, this is spot on 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
Any gay guys here find Phillip attractive at all, at any stage of his life ?

I am a straight guy but I always thought he was incredibly dull and uninteresting, and lacking in warmth, with a scrawny wee body.

I can't see what a gay guy would see in him.

I can see a middle of the road lady who wants a dependable, proffesional guy would see in him, but not a gay guy.

I can maybe see a young and impressionable young gay guy maybe seeing him as a father figure I guess...

Might sound odd, but some folk may get what I mean.
I think some people like anybody who's on the TV, for some reason. There seems to be something with people promoted in the media, where even if they're not anything special, if their promoter tells people they're special, the dumbed down masses will think what they're told. Look at some of the cheap looking, skanky trash, who get promoted as style icons. You could walk around any supermarket to see more classy and stylish people. Clever, bright, stylish and classy girls are told to admire types worse than they are.

Reactions: 4
You just reminded me of something. I asked my daughter's football coach recently if they'd contacted her directly to inform her about something (I wasn't concerned, was just checking) and they said no, absolutely not, as they're not allowed to contact the kids directly via social media, only through the parents. I don't quite know where I'm going with this, except to say that there SHOULD be something somewhere that at least gives these adults guidelines on what is acceptable or allowed. Like ITV's Code of Conduct I suppose. Ideally it should be illegal for a non-friend or family member adult to make contact with children (under 18) via social media with a private message.
That's what I thought especially with Teachers and Patrons. SS might be classed differently as he might be classed as a Family friend as well as his teacher as he dated MM sister a while before .

The sun relaxing their comments now MM is mentioned , grooming and young boys!

Daily Mail was moderating theirs .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.