Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So MM has not been sacked by ITV as has been stated on Twitter. If we believe Blind Gossip and the tweets of the 3 names then it
Is a case not connected with ITV but PS.
On the theatre stuff will keep digging.
I'm assuming they retained the rest of the Jospeh cast when PS took over; here's a performance from them and JD. At 2:50, were all those performers sat on the staircase part of the cast?

Not sure if anyone else got a chance to read the sickeningly positive 'PH-AQs' :sick: section on the WBAC website.

I assume they had to get all that approved by PS, meaning he was happy with them referring to him as 'undoubtedly one of the loveliest men in Britain'. Such narcissistic behaviour. But also, a brilliant cover-up if you really are hiding something.

1581955066658.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
On the SS 2Faced Theatre company friends page says their award that year NODA went to MM and his prize was a night at BAFTAS which the TV ones was in May when he had just turned 17 there are no photos of that anywhere odd. As that Twitter account would have covered that period . Last night the FB page was still up . Though the website one is closed down,
You can search past BAFTAS here. Not sure if this is much help.

Reactions: 1
Another thing - I just tried to find any photos from NTA's 2018 on PS instagram. Have these been removed, or did he never post anything about it? Weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: "Drew back the curtain
To see for certain what we thought we knew"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's playing the long game with regard to press and social media intrusion. If he can get the weight of public opinion behind him, then he can complain bitterly as to how he himself has been treated in the past, without of course ever mentioning the name Matthew McGreevy. He then will hope to be able to limit any further intrusion into his 'privacy'.

I expect this subject to be aired on This Morning in due course.
Spot on. He’s clever.

Reactions: 3
Matt is still on the credits as working on the Loose Women prog today.
View attachment 85297
A minor point I know but why is MM named as Matthew McGreevy when according to birth records he was named Mathew (just one “t”). Knowing how PS got very agitated when his first named was only spelled with one “l”, I would have thought MM would have held a similar view. Not very good on the part of ITV to get a name incorrect on the credits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not surprising that MM is staying quiet then, he won’t risk losing his job, surely. So the truth will have to come out another route!
That's what I also think, he is still working there & he probably loves his job, so what can he do?

Is there any truth he was actually going to sell his story? Or was he so annoyed when Phil got him kicked out of the This Morning VIP room at the NTA's, that Phill just got really worried the truth would come out? Or maybe it was just a coincidence that the newspapers had gathered enough evidence on him so gave him the chance to out himself?

But the timing of Phil kicking the runners out, to him declaring he was Gay does seem linked somehow to me.

Without anyone willing to come forward and spill the beans, who has with factual evidence, what are the chances of the truth getting out there?

I wish we could find out some more info...

Reactions: 12
I'm assuming they retained the rest of the Jospeh cast when PS took over; here's a performance from them and JD. At 2:50, were all those performers sat on the staircase part of the cast?

Not necessarily. Contracts would probably all have finished at the same time. They might have been asked if they wanted to stay on, but usually people move on. Doing 8 shows a week of the same show over and over can get very monotonous., and people dont like to stay on one show for long. The cast would probably been different for PS then JD .

Reactions: 2
Unsure if these have been added, apologies if they have - NTA‘S 2020
Is that HW’s husband in the second picture - whoever the man is it looks as if he has raised his arm up as if to defend himself (or HW). Surely it wasn’t that bad ............ or maybe it was!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That's what I also think, he is still working there & he probably loves his job, so what can he do?

Is there any truth he was actually going to sell his story? Or was he so annoyed when Phil got him kicked out of the This Morning VIP room at the NTA's, that Phill just got really worried the truth would come out? Or maybe it was just a coincidence that the newspapers had gathered enough evidence on him so gave him the chance to out himself?

But the timing of Phil kicking the runners out, to him declaring he was Gay does seem linked somehow to me.

Without anyone willing to come forward and spill the beans, who has with factual evidence, what are the chances of the truth getting out there?

I wish we could find out some more info...
Yes I’m starting to think MM didn’t go to the papers, perhaps there was enough of a scene at the NTAs for a journo to get the info they needed. I think if MM tried to sell a story he would have been sacked.

Is that HW’s husband in the second picture - whoever the man is it looks as if he has raised his arm up as if to defend himself (or HW). Surely it wasn’t that bad ............ or maybe it was!
Looks like MM is rushing to try to talk to them and they don’t want him around

Reactions: 15
Unsure if these have been added, apologies if they have - NTA‘S 2020
If that is Matt approaching Holly, he does look very annoyed and she looks freaked out. So the stories saying that Matt was evicted from the VIP area kicking and screaming may have some truth to them. He might have also been drinking too much???

Could some journalists have got wind of all this and that's what eventually led to Phil having to out himself?

Reactions: 17
Looks more like Dan has just taken his jacket off for Holly to wear and is sorting his shirt out

Reactions: 10
I thought you were tapped when you 1st started banging on about PS and lactacia but now. Wow !

Just want to say what an amazing job you are all doing with your super sleuthing. I've read all of the threads so far with great interest. I just hope that it all doesn't fade away as PS steps out of the limelight for a week......it needs to be kept as relevant as possible.
I'm trying to follow from my week away in Germany wifi and mob data permitting. I feel like a reet crappy wife and mum but I'm hooked 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.