Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come to the conclusion there must be an injunction otherwise why would a paper not have run the story he has been dating MM?
But again, how do we know he has? I’m playing devils advocate here. Is there really any proof that they were dating and he was not just mentoring?
Perhaps MM wanted more than friendship, who knows. There could be an injunction to protect PS sexuality but I’d say that would be void now. Another presenter from my hometown has one for that reason.

Reactions: 3
But again, how do we know he has? I’m playing devils advocate here. Is there really any proof that they were dating and he was not just mentoring?
Perhaps MM wanted more than friendship, who knows. There could be an injunction to protect PS sexuality but I’d say that would be void now. Another presenter from my hometown has one for that reason.
Agree there is no proof. But as you say if it was just to protect his sexuality being revealed then it would now be invalid and I would have thought someone would release a statement to debunk the rumours (which are now everywhere!). So to me it seems highly likely they did have a relationship at some point.

Reactions: 2
Theres something he doesn't want people to know . If what is in the injuction enters the public domain the injuction becomes void. So there must be other things, not yet out there. Injunctions cost tens of thousands of pounds, not something entered into lightly.

If the person who first leaked this tweet was close to MM and Heaney was spelt wrong and its Healey his cousin who is about the same age as him and Cowan is his older sister Alice who dated SS for a time.All roads lead back to the Theatre School Company. Someone wanted that tweet leaked .Also the first photo of PS visit which if I remember came out hours after the Lighting Boys instagram was tweeted.
From what I have gleaned, MM has a number of cousins but the closest to the name that has been banded around is not Healey. There is a female on his mother’s side and a male on his father’s side - both names begin with H and are similar but they are not Heaney / Healey. One of MM’s sisters has a Facebook friend with the surname Heaney.

Reactions: 2
Hello all - first post.

EH's tribute to a hero who's "the real deal" this morning

One thing to remember is that someone who has decades of experience in the spotlight, would be fully aware of how things can come across in the media/social media. Any teacher/professional who works with hormonal teenagers will know to maintain a sensible and safe working relationship to avoid any issues, if barriers are broken you run the risk of exposing yourself to allegations (whether they are real or made-up). Any major celebrity would be fully aware of this.

Currently, there's no solid evidence of a relationship between PS and the runner, however if it turns out to be true, even if he was over the age of 18, it would show seriously poor judgement, as PS was in contact with MM from a young age and surely he would be aware that his early meetings with MM could potentially look "a bit dodgy" even if there was no wrong doing? In addition, surely he would be aware of the repercussions that any scandal would have on all those involved?

I also found this strange article:
"Inside 'incestuous' showbiz agency "
https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/ant-mcpartlins-new-girlfriend-inside-12733075

Reactions: 7
My conclusion so far is that there was a journalist at the NTA's who saw the altercation between Phil and Matt, he then became very interested and instead of writing about it straight away, he did some digging to find out exactly what it was all about. When he eventually got to the bottom of it, Phil was warned there is a story coming out about him - he was then given the choice to out himself or the story would have been run??

Matthew trying to sell the story is probably a red herring.
A red herring put out by a paparazzi. Remember George Bamby-Salvador claims to have been part of the original deal that was turned down.

Hello all - first post.

EH's tribute to a hero who's "the real deal" this morning

One thing to remember is that someone who has decades of experience in the spotlight, would be fully aware of how things can come across in the media/social media. Any teacher/professional who works with hormonal teenagers will know to maintain a sensible and safe working relationship to avoid any issues, if barriers are broken you run the risk of exposing yourself to allegations (whether they are real or made-up). Any major celebrity would be fully aware of this.

Currently, there's no solid evidence of a relationship between PS and the runner, however if it turns out to be true, even if he was over the age of 18, it would show seriously poor judgement, as PS was in contact with MM from a young age and surely he would be aware that his early meetings with MM could potentially look "a bit dodgy" even if there was no wrong doing? In addition, surely he would be aware of the repercussions that any scandal would have on all those involved?

I also found this strange article:
"Inside 'incestuous' showbiz agency "
https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/ant-mcpartlins-new-girlfriend-inside-12733075
God, James Grant Agency sounds like the Mafia! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A red herring put out by a paparazzi. Remember George Bamby-Salvador claims to have been part of the original deal that was turned down.

No offence to George but he seems a bit of a header.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another possibility I’ve thought of is that Matthew Mcgreevy had drank a bit too much on the night of the NTA awards, then it all kicked off when he tried to get into the This Morning’s backstage VIP area when Phil had him removed.

What I’ve been thinking is, if I were a journalist and had become aware of this situation, I’d want to find out what it was all about. Who is Matt? Why does he seem to be so offended that Phil Schofield has had him removed? Also why did Phil want him removed?

A good journalist would want to talk to Matt to see what he has to say. If this happened, and Matt was still furious, he might have said some revealing things to the journalist, and could have even agreed to do an in depth story about it.

But in the morning when Matt woke up, he may have realized he’d been stupid and he’d lose his job at Loose Women if he did a tell all story, so he then decided not to talk.

The trouble was that he’d already said things that he could not undo saying. The journalist knew too much already - but unless the journalist could get any more from Matt, it’s was not a detailed enough story.

This would tie in with the first reports we heard about Matt wanting to sell his story to the tabloids.

Still wanting a good story the journalist may have contacted Phil to tell him he has a story on him, then he gave Phil the chance of his own exclusive instead of putting the story out?

I've been thinking about that, George Bamby-Salvador did seem 100% certain Matthew Mcgreevy had agreed to a tell all story, and the only time and place I can see this could have occurred was at the NTA awards after Phil had him booted out of the VIP area - we can clearly see in the pictures that Matt looked absolutely furious.

The paparazzi were all around at that time, something happened that night, it all adds up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hi Everyone, I’ve been reading this forum since the big announcement was made it’s amazing the amount of info and research that’s been done so far
Today I watched the video clip that’s been alluded to being the cause of the alleged official complaint made by RL I think the clips been chosen for another reason to get a sublimal message across just before the end as PS is cutting RL off there was a tv clip being shown of a story line which was prominent in Emmerdale last year involving a teacher and her pupil
Im not very tech savvy sorry 😐 at posting links

Another possibility I’ve thought of is that Matthew Mcgreevy had drank a bit too much on the night of the NTA awards, then it all kicked off when he tried to get into the This Morning’s backstage VIP area when Phil had him removed.

What I’ve been thinking is, if I were a journalist and had become aware of this situation, I’d want to find out what it was all about. Who is Matt? Why does he seem to be so offended that Phil Schofield has had him removed? Also why did Phil want him removed?

A good journalist would want to talk to Matt to see what he has to say. If this happened, and Matt was still furious, he might have said some revealing things to the journalist, and could have even agreed to do an in depth story about it.

But in the morning when Matt woke up, he may have realized he’d been stupid and he’d lose his job at Loose Women if he did a tell all story, so he then decided not to talk.

The trouble was that he’d already said things that he could not undo saying. The journalist knew too much already - but unless the journalist could get any more from Matt, it’s was not a detailed enough story.

This would tie in with the first reports we heard about Matt wanting to sell his story to the tabloids.

Still wanting a good story the journalist may have contacted Phil to tell him he has a story on him, then he gave Phil the chance of his own exclusive instead of putting the story out?

I've been thinking about that, George Bamby-Salvador did seem 100% certain Matthew Mcgreevy had agreed to a tell all story, and the only time and place I can see this could have occurred was at the NTA awards after Phil had him booted out of the VIP area - we can clearly see in the pictures that Matt looked absolutely furious.

The paparazzi were all around at that time, something happened that night, it all adds up.
This sounds very plausible and fits in with all the evidence we have so far. Would MM not have got in trouble for this though, it’s a bit unprofessional? Although it doesn’t seem like anyone at ITV acts professionally!

what’s your theory on the reason behind Ruth’s complaint?

My theory is if PS came out and had previously been with a guy not dissimilar age he would have slowly drip fed an introduction to his new love, his "first" loving gay relationship and everyone would have said fair enough and best wishes on your new path.
But if he's been with someone half his age everyone would think "ew gross" (as public would about any celeb straight or gay and big age gap. If he's been with someone younger and working with them then it looks like a abuse of power (even if say the younger person was actually the one taking advantage/being a gold digger). I'm not buying into any other nefarious actions. But for PS everyone knowing he is an even bigger t0$$er and a bigger liar is his worry

I don't think MM tipped the press about it. But someone wanted PS to reveal his sexuality maybe another scorned lover.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.