Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given recent discussion about invitees to the NTAs, I had to register to post this because I haven’t seen it here before.

This Morning winning Best Daytime Show at the NTAs in 2018:

Virtually every person on stage appears to be part of the on-screen This Morning team, apart from the two main bosses directly behind PS and HW, a gatecrashing Bradley Walsh and... MM! Slap bang in the centre directly behind Ruth and Holly throughout the whole speech. I can’t see him sitting with the rest of the TM team when they’re announced as winners but he suddenly appears on stage and positions himself right in the centre. What’s he doing there? Did he have a regular ticket and decide to rush up on stage when TM won? Why would a random runner be part of this select group representing TM on stage? Make what you will of the body language between PS and MM towards the end.
This is a cracking bit of research! The idea of runners being invited on stage for awards wins is laughable. So why is MM there? I think we all know why 😱

Reactions: 21
Where did the NTA ‘18 video source from, can somebody save it down in case it gets removed?
I don't think it's going to go anywhere as it's from the NTA channel, but just in case uploaded to tattle so it's never taken down.

Reactions: 13
Probably nothing, just me. I noticed straight away Joe swash who emotionally on DOI , how he used his body to guard against Scofe and him trying to touch aka comfort him.
Joe keeps his hands rigid in his pockets even with scofe is touching his arm. I Joe knows moe too. He was amazing and a tribute to his friend CF.

Reactions: 9
I dunno if this has turned up in an earlier incarnation of this thread, but this has suddenly popped up in my "Recommendations" on You Tube:-

Reactions: 8
Probably nothing, just me. I noticed straight away Joe swash who emotionally on DOI , how he used his body to guard against Scofe and him trying to touch aka comfort him.
Joe keeps his hands rigid in his pockets even with scofe is touching his arm. I Joe knows moe too. He was amazing and a tribute to his friend CF.
Don't know how to post clip of DOI as new to this. Can someone else with more tech experience help to demonstrate what I'm trying to explain. Thank you

Reactions: 2

Matt appears in Nadia Sawalhas vlog, getting ready for the NTAs 2020. He’s sat in the make-up chair about 24 minutes in.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Matt appears in Nadia Sawalhas vlog, getting ready for the NTAs 2020. He’s sat in the make-up chair about 24 minutes in.
Good spot. Totally unrelated, but has she seriously still got her Christmas trees and decs up at the end of Jan??? 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.