Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that is Matt approaching Holly, he does look very annoyed and she looks freaked out. So the stories saying that Matt was evicted from the VIP area kicking and screaming may have some truth to them. He might have also been drinking too much???

Could some journalists have got wind of all this and that's what eventually led to Phil having to out himself?
Maybe journalists get wind .I don't know the guy but if he wanted to be vindictive he could have last June . I think you have to go by the wise words of dear Joan Collins. Why Now? Blind Gossip say it's going to be the big story of the next couple of months. That tweet refered to Defendants so there is more than one. If it was a case against ITV they would have said you are playing into the hands of ITV .

Reactions: 5
Yes I’m starting to think MM didn’t go to the papers, perhaps there was enough of a scene at the NTAs for a journo to get the info they needed. I think if MM tried to sell a story he would have been sacked.

Looks like MM is rushing to try to talk to them and they don’t want him around
I'm starting to think the same, there may have been a bigger incident happened there with Phil kicking the runners out than the papers reported?

Reactions: 10
I thought you were tapped when you 1st started banging on about PS and lactacia but now. Wow !

I'm trying to follow from my week away in Germany wifi and mob data permitting. I feel like a reet crappy wife and mum but I'm hooked 🙋‍♀️
Sorry to ask but its bugging me,who is KS? Initials in screenshot.
Also,from another thread there was a chain,JS-PP-PS-SS-MM. Now I know all the initials apart from PP,who is PP? Those two things are bugging me 🙉 I cant for the life of me think who they are lol,thanks guys 🙂
I think it a reference to Kevin Spacey's Coming Out.

Reactions: 2
What solid evidence do we actually have of this whole debacle? A few far out theories have been posted here. We have no evidence that MM was groomed, that PS is a Child abuser or that he has HIV. We only have a leaked group chat which may or may not be real.
I think we need to apply Occam’s razor here.
I do believe PS was forced to come out, like I’ve said before, I think the big story is the theatre. It could possibly be that we aren’t hearing much more because the PS and MM story simply isn’t true? Perhaps that’s why it has not been addressed? Phil would need to have a brass neck to present a list of abusers to David Cameron and be one himself and risk being exposed? Yes, I know it can still happen but I honestly can’t see it. As another poster said, I’m being kind and realistic!

Reactions: 19
Thread Title Suggestion - Phillip Schofield #9 He's Not The Messiah, He's A Very Naughty Boy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Phil would need to have a brass neck to present a list of abusers to David Cameron and be one himself and risk being exposed?
He may not have thought of himself as an abuser. There's no evidence he had actual physical contact with anyone underage. Its the psychological/grooming aspect that's been suggested and is being explored.

Reactions: 7
Phil would need to have a brass neck to present a list of abusers to David Cameron and be one himself and risk being exposed? Yes, I know it can still happen but I honestly can’t see it
Me too,I'm inda starting to feel a bit the same,or is it just because there are injunctions in place? I really don't know.

Reactions: 3
What solid evidence do we actually have of this whole debacle? A few far out theories have been posted here. We have no evidence that MM was groomed, that PS is a Child abuser or that he has HIV. We only have a leaked group chat which may or may not be real.
I do believe PS was forced to come out, like I’ve said before, I think the big story is the theatre. It could possibly be that we aren’t hearing much more because the PS and MM story simply isn’t true? Perhaps that’s why it has not been addressed? Phil would need to have a brass neck to present a list of abusers to David Cameron and be one himself and risk being exposed? Yes, I know it can still happen but I honestly can’t see it. As another poster said, I’m being kind and realistic!
I have to keep reminding myself what is fact and what is assumed. I don’t think there is enough evidence to assume PS has done anything illegal. I do think he had a relationship with MM and I think he is just a real bastard to his colleagues and has upset everyone and doesn’t want his fans to know he had a very young (adult) boyfriend because it tarnishes his housewife appeal.

I have to keep reminding myself what is fact and what is assumed. I don’t think there is enough evidence to assume PS has done anything illegal. I do think he had a relationship with MM and I think he is just a real bastard to his colleagues and has upset everyone and doesn’t want his fans to know he had a very young (adult) boyfriend because it tarnishes his housewife appeal.
But then I remember there are injunctions and a lot of disappearing web content and it doesn’t make sense!

Reactions: 15
The three names mentioned on Twitter were...McCreevy, Heaney and Cowan. I cannot for the life of me find the original tweet. MM’s sister’s married name is Alice Cowan. Wonder who the Heaney name refers to?

I notice that James Nemo / Jimbob’s twitter account has gone again (he is the one who mentioned the MM and PS affair on his FB page in 2019. he reposted it on Twitter after the gay confession).
If the person who first leaked this tweet was close to MM and Heaney was spelt wrong and its Healey his cousin who is about the same age as him and Cowan is his older sister Alice who dated SS for a time.All roads lead back to the Theatre School Company. Someone wanted that tweet leaked .Also the first photo of PS visit which if I remember came out hours after the Lighting Boys instagram was tweeted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree. We have to look at all angles without bias - well, that's my approach, anyway. And it could just be a casual love affair that's gone wrong - 99% of the time one party wants "more" and usually doesn't get it. See it all the time. And it's usually the one with the least power/leverage that ends up the loser.

Luckily the more outlandish claims (with no basis in fact) and POV either get deleted or challenged, so I'm glad there's plenty of level-headed members on here.

The truth will out, as it always does :)

Reactions: 9
My conclusion so far is that there was a journalist at the NTA's who saw the altercation between Phil and Matt, he then became very interested and instead of writing about it straight away, he did some digging to find out exactly what it was all about. When he eventually got to the bottom of it, Phil was warned there is a story coming out about him - he was then given the choice to out himself or the story would have been run??

Matthew trying to sell the story is probably a red herring.

Reactions: 20
David Cameron when his Son was dying stayed in the rooms that a Charity off the top of my head I think is Short Lifes that PS is Patron off .It was on Dame Alun Roberts Twitter feed. He is at the moment resurrecting connections back to Saville.

Guys, has this already been shared? (sorry if it has), but who is Joe? (JM?)
View attachment 85334
It's MMs Dad .Who helped at the Theatre company.

My conclusion so far is that there was a journalist at the NTA's who saw the altercation between Phil and Matt, he then became very interested and instead of writing about it straight away, he did some digging to find out exactly what it was all about. When he eventually got to the bottom of it, Phil was warned there is a story coming out about him - he was then given the choice to out himself or the story would have been run??

Matthew trying to sell the story is probably a red herring.
I totally agree it would jeopardise his job at Loose Women and as I have said before if he wanted to be vindictive he would have gone last June.

Last edited:
He may not have thought of himself as an abuser. There's no evidence he had actual physical contact with anyone underage. Its the psychological/grooming aspect that's been suggested and is being explored.
Well I’ve seen comments that he was “bleeping “ MM from a young age.
We have been told that he was a mentor. I can see how they would be together alone if that was the case. My son had a mentor and they always went out alone.
Don’t get me wrong, I believe all child abusers should be burned at a stake but I can’t find any evidence of this happening with PS and MM. And I’ve been digging for a while.

But then I remember there are injunctions and a lot of disappearing web content and it doesn’t make sense.

We don’t know though if there really are injunctions in place. There is a high probability but if people are accusing him wrongly of being a child groomer, that would be libel and his lawyers may be demanding they be removed.

Last edited:
I think MM’s award was for him playing Joseph in a show not him being in Joseph
But I could be wrong

What I dont understand is now PS has come out and we all know he had a young lover, why is the injuction still in place? What else is there that is being hidden? Also when all these allegations started appearing on the web why was there no denials . Why let the rumours get out of hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.